Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number!

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I feel like I’m last in line….

RN114619301

Tri-motor no/FSD
This thing is going to be so popular that you will be nowhere near last in line. It might take a while to get to you but by then the line might be twice as long as it is now.
Sponsored

RogerKunz

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Elmertfudd74 Tampa ,Fl bi-motor
Rn#11344205 708952 in line

swinefeaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Awd
Country flag
RN112775779
ordered 5 min after launch...
also ordered a model x in August as a temporary workaround. i wonder which i will get first...

CTruckTooBig

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
RN112775779
ordered 5 min after launch...
also ordered a model x in August as a temporary workaround. i wonder which i will get first...
Put in for a Rivian R1S, their sport utility. I also ordered the night of the reveal, though not as early as you. I also wonder which I may have the opportunity to get first!

swinefeaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Awd
Country flag
Put in for a Rivian R1S, their sport utility. I also ordered the night of the reveal, though not as early as you. I also wonder which I may have the opportunity to get first!
you put in for a rivian? nice. though they keep pushing back their delivery dates month to month lol. i'm a little wary to buy a car from a company that has yet to release a car, especially who knows what the resale value will be.

CTruckTooBig

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
you put in for a rivian? nice. though they keep pushing back their delivery dates month to month lol. i'm a little wary to buy a car from a company that has yet to release a car, especially who knows what the resale value will be.
Yes. It's $1,000 down but supposedly fully refundable. But, as you said, delivery dates, like the CT keep getting pushed back. So who knows when i would actually be getting it. I am sure i am at the rear of that queue as it was pretty recently i put in. And the Rivian SUV just has the vague next year date.

swinefeaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Awd
Country flag
Yes. It's $1,000 down but supposedly fully refundable. But, as you said, delivery dates, like the CT keep getting pushed back. So who knows when i would actually be getting it. I am sure i am at the rear of that queue as it was pretty recently i put in. And the Rivian SUV just has the vague next year date.
yeah... that's why i put my name down for an x. it's a bit pricier than i would like, and too 'pretty', but i know it'll hold its value well and when i trade it in for a ct, my payments will go down lol.

but i do like the rivian. i was drooling over it before the ct was released.

CTruckTooBig

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
yeah... that's why i put my name down for an x. it's a bit pricier than i would like, and too 'pretty', but i know it'll hold its value well and when i trade it in for a ct, my payments will go down lol.

but i do like the rivian. i was drooling over it before the ct was released.
Yes the Model X price went up a bit and i am not a falcon wing door fan. I think just a little bigger and no falcon wing doors and he would already have sold a LOT more. People want something Chevy Traverse or Tahoe sized. The comparisons show the model Y as nearly the same size and a lot less.

swinefeaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Awd
Country flag
Yes the Model X price went up a bit and i am not a falcon wing door fan. I think just a little bigger and no falcon wing doors and he would already have sold a LOT more. People want something Chevy Traverse or Tahoe sized. The comparisons show the model Y as nearly the same size and a lot less.
the model y is just too small for me, and doesnt tow enough... i got a big yard and lots of stuff to haul around

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
well, went to look at new MY today......really easy to get in and out of.......nice size with plenty of room......still just wishing it had more range.......if the 4860s really start to come out when MYs are built later this year at Texas, I may go that route....it seems to me that the CT is about 1.5 yrs away

CTruckTooBig

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
well, went to look at new MY today......really easy to get in and out of.......nice size with plenty of room......still just wishing it had more range.......if the 4860s really start to come out when MYs are built later this year at Texas, I may go that route....it seems to me that the CT is about 1.5 yrs away
I agree, or for many early reservers maybe even two years! I did Tri Motor with FSD and i am within the first 20,000 for that configuration, but that will still need some kind of ramp.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I agree, or for many early reservers maybe even two years! I did Tri Motor with FSD and i am within the first 20,000 for that configuration, but that will still need some kind of ramp.
yea....my reservation is for CT3 w/ FSD and I am at 46,160....no telling when they will start coming in.......I am not too sure about FSD for the truck, though......depends if it means getting it any sooner....another option is to get it monthly, then maybe buy it after delivery

CTruckTooBig

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
yea....my reservation is for CT3 w/ FSD and I am at 46,160....no telling when they will start coming in.......I am not too sure about FSD for the truck, though......depends if it means getting it any sooner....another option is to get it monthly, then maybe buy it after delivery
I hear that. However FSD is locked in right now at $7,000 as of that night and that shouldn't change. So still most likely looking to do that.

Qball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
It makes no sense to paid in full for FSD that is tied to a car. I rather pay the 199 for the months I use it and when I feel it’s safe enough. Plus I can switch between Teslas month to month. Have a model 3 and ordered 2 CT because the site crashes(wish I ordered more) but might end up keeping both CT the dual motor is locked in at 50k with incentives.

CTruckTooBig

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
It makes no sense to paid in full for FSD that is tied to a car. I rather pay the 199 for the months I use it and when I feel it’s safe enough. Plus I can switch between Teslas month to month. Have a model 3 and ordered 2 CT because the site crashes(wish I ordered more) but might end up keeping both CT the dual motor is locked in at 50k with incentives.
at the locked in rate of $7,000 it makes a bit more sense. $10K and above, not so much.
Sponsored