Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
We're giving away three Cybertruck keychains!

PRIZE

• Cybertruck Keychain -- approximately 2.75" W x 1.0" H (70mm H x 25 mm H), made from 2mm thick laser-engraved stainless steel.

CONTEST RULES
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end next Monday April 6, 2020.
  • The winners will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
HOW TO ENTER
  • 1) Visit and "LIKE" the Cybertruck Owners Club Facebook page (if you have Facebook).
  • 2) Make a post in this thread letting us know what you look forward to most about owning the Cybertruck.
    • Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
    • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) three numbers which will correspond to post numbers. The members who made these posts will be the winners!
    • Only one post/entry per user please.
Good luck everyone!

Tesla Cybertruck We're Giving Away Some Cybertruck Keychains (Contest Inside) [Winners Announced] Tesla Cybertruck Key Chain Giveaway Contest 2

Tesla Cybertruck We're Giving Away Some Cybertruck Keychains (Contest Inside) [Winners Announced] Tesla Cybertruck Key Chain Giveaway Contest 4
Tesla Cybertruck We're Giving Away Some Cybertruck Keychains (Contest Inside) [Winners Announced] Tesla Cybertruck Key Chain Giveaway Contest 3
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
My dog likes to ride along on jobs and sit in the truck all day. He is very unhappy when it's too cold or too hot to go. Pet mode is really the number one reason I want a Tesla. The rest is all just whipped cream on top of that.

hiramesansei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
95 S14, 86 720 4x4, Dual Motor Cybertruck (preordered)
Country flag
Low maintenance, as the owner of some older vehicles I'm really looking forward to a vehicle I can rely on. (In reality I'm looking forward to owning a truck that looks like it's from a Sci-Fi movie)

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
Looking forward never filling up a gas guzzling pickup truck ever again...and truck that can beat most ICE 0-60 will be a lot of fun too! ?

Davidms

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Motor FSD
Country flag
I don’t have Facebook so hopefully this post will suffice as an entry. I’m most looking forward to the look on the poor F150 owners faces when they see me fly past their dinosaur powered relics :)

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
Not having to fill my old gas guzzling pickup ever again is the main reason I am looking forward to the CT delivery. Could wait so I bought a MS to tide me over. KDN

LFCamacho

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Long Range, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Country flag
I can't wait for my CyberTruck! I love my Model 3 and won't ever buy another ICE car again. The CyberTruck is quite unique and polarizing. Looking forward to camping and going offroading! No FB here so this is my entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.