Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Never having to smell the catalytic converter smell ever again. Can we post twice? Hmmm I wanna win.
Sponsored

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Being able to take our family with all our toys on vacation in a vehicle that doesn't get 12mpg. Oh, and never having to go to the smog test station again! Yes, I live in California.

arbiter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Prius
Country flag
Replacing my old Prius with something no less beautiful, functional, or efficient. Okay, I'd write more, but as the little brother of the Cybertruck would say upon departure, I'm "OUTATIME."

CrazySteve1313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pre-ordered Cyber Truck Tri-Motor
Occupation
Contracting
Country flag
I'm stoked for Cyber Truck to make a huge impact in the overlanding community, especially with solar charging capabilities and any truck camping accessories. 15 miles of charge per day while being off the grid means you would have constant access to power and increased range the longer you are in the boonies. The absence of engine noise means the wildlife won't be spooked, helping with either nature viewing and/or hunting, which ever tickles your fancy. Last, it promotes a leave no trace type of exploring that no 4x4s have been able to accomplish.

Magnus2155

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Tech Sales
Country flag
We're giving away three Cybertruck keychains!

PRIZE

• Cybertruck Keychain -- approximately 2.75" W x 1.0" H (70mm H x 25 mm H), made from 2mm thick laser-engraved stainless steel.

CONTEST RULES
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end next Monday April 6, 2020.
  • The winners will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
HOW TO ENTER
  • 1) Visit and "LIKE" the Cybertruck Owners Club Facebook page (if you have Facebook).
  • 2) Make a post in this thread letting us know what you look forward to most about owning the Cybertruck.
    • Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
    • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) three numbers which will correspond to post numbers. The members who made these posts will be the winners!
    • Only one post/entry per user please.
Good luck everyone!

Tesla Cybertruck Key Chain Giveaway Contest 2.jpg

Tesla Cybertruck Key Chain Giveaway Contest 4.jpg
Tesla Cybertruck Key Chain Giveaway Contest 3.jpg
Instant power, cool factor, self driving!!!

Agent007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tank
Country flag
Looking forward to driving an indestructible truck in stealth mode. I can’t wait to take my baby son and wife on adventures by the time this truck is out. We need this truck to help emissions reduction and to haul around baby gear and toys on our future adventures!

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
This contest round has concluded and using a random number generator, we've selected 3 winners.

Congratulations to @Sputter @Magnus2155 and @TyPope for winning the keychains! (y)

Thanks to everyone for participating, it was great fun and enlightening reading the various reasons why our members are interested in the Cybertruck. We'll post up the next round of keychain giveaways soon, so stay tuned!

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
This contest round has concluded and using a random number generator, we've selected 3 winners.

Congratulations to @Sputter @Magnus2155 and @TyPope for winning the keychains! (y)

Thanks to everyone for participating, it was great fun and enlightening reading the various reasons why our members are interested in the Cybertruck. We'll post up the next round of keychain giveaways soon, so stay tuned!
Currently my 3 least favorite people

Fran

First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, RAV4, Erjee 250gt swb
Country flag
Unique design, especially here in Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.