Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
a dude
Country flag
Introducing the CYBERBEAST graffiti stainless steel license plate frame to show off your proud beastly lineage. 🐺🐺🐺

Similar to the available Cybertruck graffiti and the silhouette frames, the CYBERBEAST graffiti is laser etched onto a matte black powder coated stainless steel frame.

Mounting screws are not included; please use the same screws included with the Cybertruck’s license plate hardware with the included plastic washer and cap to complete the look in order to visually hide the screw.

Includes:
1x CYBERBEAST Graffiti Stainless Steel License Plate Frame
2x plastic washers
2x washer caps

https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1722675176/cybertruck-cyberbeast-graffiti-stainless

Disclaimer:
These graphics and shapes are inspired by Tesla Cybertruck and are in no way meant to copy and/or reproduce Tesla's graphic assets.

IMG_6290.jpg

IMG_6272.jpeg

IMG_6292.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

rtfitch

First Name
R.T.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtfitchauthor.com
Vehicles
2007 Dodge Ram, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2004 Mercury Marauder, 1998 Corvette Pace Car, 2000 Porsche Boxster
Occupation
Safety Engineer
Country flag
Introducting the CYBERBEAST graffiti stainless steel license plate frame to show off your proud beastly lineage. 🐺🐺🐺

Similar to the available Cybertruck graffiti and the silhouette frames, the CYBERBEAST graffiti is laser etched onto a matte black powder coated stainless steel frame.

Mounting screws are not included; please use the same screws included with the Cybertruck’s license plate hardware with the included plastic washer and cap to complete the look in order to visually hide the screw.

Includes:
1x CYBERBEAST Graffiti Stainless Steel License Plate Frame
2x plastic washers
2x washer caps

https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1722675176/cybertruck-cyberbeast-graffiti-stainless

IMG_6290.jpg

IMG_6272.jpeg

IMG_6292.jpg
Oh, no….that is what I really want/need. Looks like I might end up with a collection of your frames. I have the frames, reserved my plates, but no Beast…must admit, I am getting impatient!

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
a dude
Country flag
Oh, no….that is what I really want/need. Looks like I might end up with a collection of your frames. I have the frames, reserved my plates, but no Beast…must admit, I am getting impatient!
You know where to get one :) the cyberbeast frame is fitting to represent all the beasts out there. I also made it bigger and bolder than the Cybertruck graffiti for easier recognition.

At least now you’re prepped for when your beast arrives.

bigmoose70

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, 23' Model X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Could I take the Cyberbeast font and print it for my wrap I’ll be doing on my Cyberbeast? Going to order the cover. Thanks.

rtfitch

First Name
R.T.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtfitchauthor.com
Vehicles
2007 Dodge Ram, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2004 Mercury Marauder, 1998 Corvette Pace Car, 2000 Porsche Boxster
Occupation
Safety Engineer
Country flag
You know where to get one :) the cyberbeast frame is fitting to represent all the beasts out there. I also made it bigger and bolder than the Cybertruck graffiti for easier recognition.

At least now you’re prepped for when your beast arrives.
Snagged it, thanks.