Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Center screen display ONLY !! That only makes sense if the FSD is working perfectly. Why have a screen in back instead? Crazy if true.
They've proven people don't mind so why not save manufacturing $$ on it.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Meanwhile, I'm putting together all my alternative contingency options:

1) Model Y with hitch option and another trailer (since the current tends to be full of wood scraps all the time)
2) Danish Cargo eBike
3) UHaul rental "frequent hauler" program.....

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
I wanna apologize to those who feel let down, I really do my best personally to not spread too much.....conjecture, but stick to facts. I wasn't preview'd the whole video, nor any portion - but I was provided with some information. Bumpers and winches. I actually made the image for Matthew to use of the Cybertruck showing the rugged bumper with the winch on it. We actually used a Raptor to take that bumper from, and I just matched it up on Cybertruck to show that.

I personally? I am not disappointed. Matthew is planning to release his dimension images next week. I also am sick of the milking but it's his info to do with as he pleases, we are lucky enough to get ANYTHING. He measured the truck himself with his iPhone app. I know there has been some claims that the app sucks, and it can. But, if you know how to use it - it works pretty well. See below I went and made my own example measuring my truck rear end.

That being said, Thanks to Matthew! Video is cool, we got some news. He stated to head with caution, things can change. And specifically, his dimensions could be off an inch or two.

Tesla Cybertruck 📡 EXCLUSIVE: Cybertruck specs update including dimensions, seating, displays, tires / wheels, accessories & more! [from video aired 3/10/23] 1678483205270

RavenX447

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw T5.1 180 4WD - CT Tri motor FSD ??
Occupation
Property Maintenance Technician
Country flag
Journalist Matthew Donegan-Ryan had a chance to speak with Tesla executives at the recent 2023 Investor Day and learned info about dimensions, wheels & tires, configurations, variants, storage, bed size, performance, prices, weight and more! Check out the video and specs (some based on his own predictions) below:

Admin update: added info presented in the video:

Tesla Cybertruck dimensions.jpeg

Exterior dimensions (estimated) Dimensions (+/- 2 inch leeway):
  • Wheelbase: 145”
  • Length: 231”
  • Width w/o mirrors: 84”
  • Height: variable (air suspension)

Bed dimensions (estimated):
  • Length: 73”
  • Width: 49”
  • Rear opening: 57”
*All dimensions shrunk about 5% from concept Cybertruck

2 variants available at launch:
  • Base model with 2 motors
  • Performance model with tri-motor (prediction)

Exterior / mechanical notes:
  • There’s a frunk (opens like Rivian, not like F-150 Lightning)
  • Rear wheel steering is standard for all variants / models.
  • Air suspension is standard on all trims / models
    • Tested to handle Baja style racing
  • Lightbar (at top of windshield) will make production and will have amber lights like the Tesla Semi
  • No storage compartment sails
  • Doors are not self-presenting - door buttons are on B and C pillars
  • Bumpers and sideskirts are plastic construction (Tesla will likely offer off-road steel bumper accessory)

Interior notes:
  • 5 seats in all models
  • Steering wheel will be flat top bottom and rounded side (as seen on Beta prototype at Investor Day)
  • 18.5” display will be Tesla’s largest ever
  • No gauge cluster, center display, head-up display
  • Rear console will have screen for rear passengers

Multiple wheels / tires packages
  • 18" wheels options
  • all-season and all-terrain tire options
  • 285/65/R18 tire size
  • Goodyear brand tires

Pricing prediction:
  • Top of the line Cybertruck: $90k - $100k

Other notes:
  • There is a secret Cybertruck accessories team working on own internal accessories (working on winch, off road lights, bumpers, bike racks, camping / overlanding accessories.

None of this information is “Official” it’s just gossip
Nothing but hearsay and rumours
Why haven’t Tesla released this information “Officially” it would be a massive media boost for them not some two bit journalist ( no disrespect intended, as I have no idea who he is)
🤔

Paradox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Escalade ESV Platinum, CT TriMotor FSD
Country flag
Someone asked that in the comments of his YT video and he answered something along the lines of No, no ramp in the tailgate.

Maybe that super secret CT accessory team will have a solution, for a pretty penny I’m sure.

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Country flag
  • Width w/o mirrors: 84”
    • Is it really narrower than F150?
  • There’s a frunk (opens like Rivian, not like F-150 Lightning)
    • Not good.
  • Rear wheel steering is standard for all variants / models.
    • Will this impact base prices?
  • Air suspension is standard on all trims / models
    • Do we really need this? How about the life span?
  • 5 seats in all models
    • Please make 6 seats an option, which is not difficult.
  • Rear console will have screen for rear passengers
    • It is basically useless for video playback.
  • Top of the line Cybertruck: $90k - $100k
    • Starting price?

Last edited:

Geno carbon

First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber truck
Occupation
Maintenance tech
Country flag
Mathew indicated that the sizes are calculated. His information is no better than most other measurement estimations.
He marketed it as if he was told by Execs. I suspect he was not told dimension.
A lot of this is nothing but speculation. I’m still waiting on official numbers and specs.

84” width without mirrors? I call BS.
The three most important questions I’ve had for a while, and I’ve not been answered are; price of the dual motor, the power and torque, and range.

Migizi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
prius XL
Country flag
if the cyber truck pricing deviates too much from the originally announced prices as this Mathew guy predicts - I think a lot of reservations would get canceled (including mine).

didn't Rivian's Stock take a record dive after their price hikes on their debut vehicles for retail buyers - which was followed up by massive reservation cancelations

and ... comment from June 22nd 2022 published on InsideEV's
"Tesla's CEO also commented on Rivian's price hikes applied earlier this year. He noted that when you increase the price, you "reduce the number of people who can afford the vehicles exponentially.""

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I wanna apologize to those who feel let down, I really do my best personally to not spread too much.....conjecture, but stick to facts. I wasn't preview'd the whole video, nor any portion - but I was provided with some information. Bumpers and winches. I actually made the image for Matthew to use of the Cybertruck showing the rugged bumper with the winch on it. We actually used a Raptor to take that bumper from, and I just matched it up on Cybertruck to show that.

I personally? I am not disappointed. Matthew is planning to release his dimension images next week. I also am sick of the milking but it's his info to do with as he pleases, we are lucky enough to get ANYTHING. He measured the truck himself with his iPhone app. I know there has been some claims that the app sucks, and it can. But, if you know how to use it - it works pretty well. See below I went and made my own example measuring my truck rear end.

That being said, Thanks to Matthew! Video is cool, we got some news. He stated to head with caution, things can change. And specifically, his dimensions could be off an inch or two.

1678483205270.jpeg
If I hear the word raptor one more time.... lol

It's all good. Dude is milking the content but I guess most probably would. I'm not gonna hop on a soap box about caring about the community.

I just want my truck

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Speed is top left of the screen closest to eyeline. Temps and stuff are in bar along top of screen