Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck ordered and two MB GLC
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Noting that the glass is not 'bulletproof' is really just a disclaimer IMO, as there are so many kinds of munitions, piercing tips to concentrate impact, and the weight in grains. So it would be extremely difficult to make 'bulletproof' glass these days, as evidenced by how thick the glass is on the 'beast' limousine or in bank teller windows, convenience stores, etc.

I'm still hoping the glass is very strong and will be able to endure an impressive demo at some point.

- ÆCIII
That's not a disclaimer. Unfortunately, it means the glass is not bullet resistant as the body is. There is no such thing as bulletproof. Materials are only bullet resistant.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
sandy monroe was expecting it to weigh 6,000lbs if it had an exoskeleton. So it sounds like they had to add an extra 1,000 lbs since they couldn't do the exoskeleton
Well, considering he said up to 7k, that likely means with maxed out battery and extra motors. I'd say the non top spec might still end up close to 6k.

There is like a 700lb difference between Y and 3 batteries in my quick google search. So that guess might not be that far off.
Sponsored