Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
a dude
Country flag
As requested by many of you, I've created an official Etsy listing for the graffiti version of the laser etched stainless steel license plate frame.
https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1717907620/cybertruck-graffiti-stainless-steel

Inspired by the Cybertruck's HFS body, this frame is designed with with a laser-etched graffiti of the Cybertruck typography to reveal the stainless steel license plate frame under it's black powder coating.

Please use the same screws included with the Cybertruck’s license plate hardware with the included plastic washer and cap to complete the look in order to visually hide the screw.

Includes:
1x Cybertruck Graffiti Stainless Steel License Plate Frame
2x plastic washers
2x washer caps

If you placed an order and would be interested in a coupon code for any future purchases, comment below with "I bought one" and I'll send you a coupon code valid for your next purchase 🎟

Disclaimer:
These graphics and shapes are inspired by Tesla Cybertruck and are in no way meant to copy and/or reproduce Tesla's graphic assets.

IMG_6285.jpg

IMG_6287.jpg

IMG_6296.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

rtfitch

First Name
R.T.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtfitchauthor.com
Vehicles
2007 Dodge Ram, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2004 Mercury Marauder, 1998 Corvette Pace Car, 2000 Porsche Boxster
Occupation
Safety Engineer
Country flag
Don't have my "Beast", yet but ordered your frame, nice touch to my black plate with white lettering.

rtfitch

First Name
R.T.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtfitchauthor.com
Vehicles
2007 Dodge Ram, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2004 Mercury Marauder, 1998 Corvette Pace Car, 2000 Porsche Boxster
Occupation
Safety Engineer
Country flag
@rtfitch Thanks so much for your order. It's been processed and shipped. Please feel free to share your feedback after receiving the frame. :)
Thanks, it would be my pleasure.

CyberFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Got your original on my CyberBeast. I’m not sure the graffiti version will be legible from a few feet away whereas the CT logo is much more discernible from the same distance.

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
a dude
Country flag
Got your original on my CyberBeast. I’m not sure the graffiti version will be legible from a few feet away whereas the CT logo is much more discernible from the same distance.
I know what you mean however many members reached out and requested a graffiti version. Perhaps it’s more about style than visibility for this one. Either way, both the silhouette and graffiti versions will continue to be available on Etsy 😁

Silhouette Stainless Steel Frame

Graffiti Stainless Steel Frame