g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
From Joe Tegtmeyer:

For the first time, just over 100 Cybertrucks visible at Giga Texas today! Over 70 on the E side testing & calibration lot, ~ 15 at the SW temporary staging lot & ~20 at the new W outbound lot! More were exiting the factory too during my flight! Definitely seeing more production & hoping many more happy owners getting theirs soon!

GG4BHtNWsAAryV-.jpeg

GG4BHtWWkAA0E9I.jpeg

GG4BHtPWwAAE5BL.jpeg

GG4BHtSWEAAc1i-.jpeg
LOOK AT THAT!!!

Didn't mean to top your post. Dunno how you do it either. sheesh! Glad to see the pile enlarge.

Inside of 3 months or so the tunnel will be bored and there will be a stream of Cybertrucks just rolling out. The volume will end up surprising people.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
We need a wildlife cam on the shoulder of the access road so we can count CT departures
1000% it is tough seeing just the lot pictures and trying to count with no way of knowing if a truck sits there for 1 day or 8. # in the lot is great and all but what we REALLY want is # that LEAVE giga each day.

Amuma

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Is it me or do these look much cleaner than the prior batches coming off the lot lol

Noblelr3

First Name
Noble
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S & X
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Country flag
I think it’s great to see so many CT’s on the lot but I’m waiting to see if this is a sustained ramp or just picking up pace from repairs, ie windshield wiper correction. There was a definite pace slow down over the last two weeks.

If I’m correct, this also means that a fix was made and the pace can ramp up. I’m looking for a VIN any day now so come on Tesla make this happen.

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
From Joe Tegtmeyer:

For the first time, just over 100 Cybertrucks visible at Giga Texas today! Over 70 on the E side testing & calibration lot, ~ 15 at the SW temporary staging lot & ~20 at the new W outbound lot! More were exiting the factory too during my flight! Definitely seeing more production & hoping many more happy owners getting theirs soon!

GG4BHtNWsAAryV-.jpeg

GG4BHtWWkAA0E9I.jpeg

GG4BHtPWwAAE5BL.jpeg

GG4BHtSWEAAc1i-.jpeg

Okay saw the video
seems they have a tool on forklift to capture under around the tires and lift inoperative vehicles.

Tesla Cybertruck 100+ Cybertrucks spotted at Giga Texas for first time ever! (2/21/24) movi

Tesla Cybertruck 100+ Cybertrucks spotted at Giga Texas for first time ever! (2/21/24) 100+ Cybertrucks! Casting Apron Concrete & Boring Tunnel! 21 Feb 2024 Giga Texas Update (09:35

Last edited:

CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Bronco SAS Badlands
Country flag
In all fairness, the fork lift nor the trip are off the group. Who know, there could be a lift point under there. Rather the factory fix these things than my service center.

Johnelrod12

First Name
Rizzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model 3
Occupation
Sales, Real Estate, Business Owner
Country flag
1 for every celebrity that has connections.
(Pharrell, Kim K, who else now?

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
1 for every celebrity that has connections.
(Pharrell, Kim K, who else now?
Lady Gaga, Venus Williams, Bad Bunny, Kim K, Pharrell, and a couple others. So that is at least 10
I am sure they just were REALLY quick reserving during the announcement event :)

Last edited:

jookyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24CTAWD 17MXP100D 23MX
Country flag
The first pic was 2/20 at 9:30am. The 2nd at 2/21 around 24 hours later. Do the math : D

I count 61 - 19 = 42 in 24 hour period

Tesla Cybertruck 100+ Cybertrucks spotted at Giga Texas for first time ever! (2/21/24) 1708550343654

Tesla Cybertruck 100+ Cybertrucks spotted at Giga Texas for first time ever! (2/21/24) 1708550458846