Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 RWD LR, Model Y Perf, CyberTruck AWD Order
Occupation
IT
Country flag
That is a really stupid article. Some commenter on some blog page said they tore down an early Model X and claims that all Tesla's are bad products and customers who buy them are stupid. And from that the author of the article concludes that the Cybertruck is going to be a bad product. I do not recommend reading it. I am also confused as to why it was posted in this thread as it has nothing to do with the thread subject.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Are there some compromises with the Cybertruck design? Absolutely.

It may be difficult to judge the front end when parking, owners will need to rely on the rear view mirror camera to see out the back, front quarter window area may have large blind spots, the football field dashboard may have an issue with reflections in the windshield, the bedsides are very sloped, the interior is as spartan as Tesla designers could make it (cheap to manufacture), etc.

Last edited:

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
the football field dashboard may have an issue with reflections in the windshield, the interior is as spartan as Tesla designers could make it, etc.
M2N, you are a genius! You have solved the giant dash issue!

Go onto eBay, find one of those football games from the 70’s. You know the one with the plastic players and you turn on the switch and the metal board vibrates and no one can ever make them work??? Find one and buy it on eBay really cheap. Then install it on your dash!!! (Plugging it into the 110v outlet, where ever that ends up being. Might need an extension cord) And since the game reall never worked, you can help it with the CT!!! So let’s say the home team is charging from your left to your right. I they need to shift more to their right, you hit the accelerator hard. If they need to shift to their left, you jab the brakes! Need to drop back to pass??? A stiff right turn at the next intersection will do. Need a QB sneak up the middle? Use that 4WS for a crazy U-Turn (with some speed!)

Finally, after 50 years, that game will work and be kinda fun!!!

Way to go Mini!!!

CYBRSMTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Country flag
Updated 9/25:

F64Omw5X0AA-0RE.jpeg

F64Omw0XUAEY0_c.jpeg

Looks super clean and ready to roll. The mythical beast is real!

Original post 9/23:

This was posted by Joe Tegtmeyer on Patreon (and maybe X?) yesterday. I see some visual differences in this Cybertruck instance but the truck is far away and they may be a visual illusion. Potentially good news if there is any truth to the rumor.

Rumor ... this Cybertruck may be a "Master Candidate"

1.jpg

FYSA ... some information I've been given by a knowledgeable source this afternoon.
"It is very possible that (the Cybertruck I was able to capture supercharging today) is one of the first master candidates built. They finished two in the last couple of days, I’ve not heard of any leaving the factory quite yet."​