1st CT delivered in Northern VA, MD and DC (4/25/24)

reaction26

First Name
Arash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT, MXP
Occupation
Program Director
Country flag
Picked up 1st CT delivered at Tysons dealership on 4/25 at 1:30pm. This by far was the best quality and best delivery at Tysons.

There were some very minor cosmetic stuff with the car and already put in a ticket for it for 5/15 to get it replaced.

I added some pics of the car and some of the minor stuff. The video is too long it was 10 CT doing a light show.

if you see me pass say hello. Lol

Tesla Cybertruck 1st CT delivered in Northern VA, MD and DC (4/25/24) 5e8d488c-5eab-40dc-bdcf-c072951a164c

Tesla Cybertruck 1st CT delivered in Northern VA, MD and DC (4/25/24) 3c068e67-d4ac-4ec5-8704-bd8e2fccf0dd

Tesla Cybertruck 1st CT delivered in Northern VA, MD and DC (4/25/24) 3d720e53-6004-46ee-9d03-e841467da16d

Tesla Cybertruck 1st CT delivered in Northern VA, MD and DC (4/25/24) IMG_3813

Tesla Cybertruck 1st CT delivered in Northern VA, MD and DC (4/25/24) IMG_3810

Tesla Cybertruck 1st CT delivered in Northern VA, MD and DC (4/25/24) IMG_3807

Tesla Cybertruck 1st CT delivered in Northern VA, MD and DC (4/25/24) IMG_3809

Tesla Cybertruck 1st CT delivered in Northern VA, MD and DC (4/25/24) IMG_3811
Sponsored

Sunnymans

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3
Country flag
I am picking up from Tysons on Thursday. Any tips, insight, suggestions for delivery day?

Planning to go through a delivery checklist from multiple threads I've seen on this forum.

OP
OP
reaction26

reaction26

First Name
Arash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT, MXP
Occupation
Program Director
Country flag
I am picking up from Tysons on Thursday. Any tips, insight, suggestions for delivery day?

Planning to go through a delivery checklist from multiple threads I've seen on this forum.
congrats Sunny! You going to love it. Enjoy every second and don’t rush through your delivery. When they show you which is your VIN go through the car carefully take your time with panels gaps to plastic scuffs. Make sure all buttons work open them and close them. Again don’t rush at all and if you see anything that needs to be detailed out they will do that for you. I was there for for 4 hrs taking all in after 5 years of waiting wanted to enjoy every little second.
Also make sure your final payment is made and you show proof of insurance of the VIN, they will not leave you without it.
Best of luck and let me know how it goes!

L3it3R

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Model 3 Performance FSD, '21 Model Y LR FSD&AB
Occupation
Cybersecurity/Software/Sales/etc.
Country flag
That mark on the wiper comes right off BTW. Just some water and rub it off.

Also, there have been others in the area for a bit - don't know if they are delivered elsewhere, but they had been seen in the DMV for a while now. :)

OP
OP
reaction26

reaction26

First Name
Arash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT, MXP
Occupation
Program Director
Country flag
That mark on the wiper comes right off BTW. Just some water and rub it off.

Also, there have been others in the area for a bit - don't know if they are delivered elsewhere, but they had been seen in the DMV for a while now. :)
Actually you might be it might be chalk but to be honest I have not had any time.
Regarding other CT’s yes there has been a lot driving around but based on what Tesla Has told me that Tysons was the 1st delivery center to delivery the 1st 10 CT and I was the 1st to pick them up. Anyone else must have shipped them from TX or CA.

L3it3R

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Actually you might be it might be chalk but to be honest I have not had any time.
Regarding other CT’s yes there has been a lot driving around but based on what Tesla Has told me that Tysons was the 1st delivery center to delivery the 1st 10 CT and I was the 1st to pick them up. Anyone else must have shipped them from TX or CA.
Ah, maybe Tysons for sure, but a few were delivered in Maryland the same day you got yours, and a couple were delivered in Richmond a week or so ahead of that.

I've come to find that after years of owning multiple Teslas, the Service Centers just straight up lie to get you out the door. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP
OP
reaction26

reaction26

First Name
Arash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT, MXP
Occupation
Program Director
Country flag
Ah, maybe Tysons for sure, but a few were delivered in Maryland the same day you got yours, and a couple were delivered in Richmond a week or so ahead of that.

I've come to find that after years of owning multiple Teslas, the Service Centers just straight up lie to get you out the door. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yes I know what you mean, i am only telling you what GM of delivery center said not service GM.

I do know about the ones in Richmond which was a week before mine hence why I said specifically northern Va!

Did you get your CT?

L3it3R

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yep. got it on the 28th :)

OP
OP
reaction26

reaction26

First Name
Arash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT, MXP
Occupation
Program Director
Country flag
Yep. got it on the 28th :)
very cool did you wrap yours yet? Getting my tint done next week. I’m down to do a meet up if you want?

do you know JD?

Borealis

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, MYP & Cybertruck
Country flag
Yes I know what you mean, i am only telling you what GM of delivery center said not service GM.

I do know about the ones in Richmond which was a week before mine hence why I said specifically northern Va!

Did you get your CT?
Rockville Pike had theirs 04/24 but congrats and know you will totally love it.

A-AY-RON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'69 Camaro Z28, '15 Viper GT, FS-CB
Occupation
SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Country flag
Awesome! Picked mine up at Tysons on 5/2. Tinted next day. PPF and calipers scheduled for 5/21. Have a few sets of forged wheels staged for it at home but they won't fit until substantial lift kits are available.

CyberVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Awesome! Picked mine up at Tysons on 5/2. Tinted next day. PPF and calipers scheduled for 5/21. Have a few sets of forged wheels staged for it at home but they won't fit until substantial lift kits are available.
Who is doing the tint and ppf. Looking to get mine done.

A-AY-RON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'69 Camaro Z28, '15 Viper GT, FS-CB
Occupation
SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Country flag
Who is doing the tint and ppf. Looking to get mine done.
Glaswerks in Sterling. I dropped it off Friday morning and picked up Saturday morning. Solid group of car guys that do amazing work on very rare exotics. I stumbled on them by searching the nearest authorized STEK Installer with hopes of finding a one-stop shop.
One thing to note is that they have 0% interest in tinting roof glass or the windshield.

CyberVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Glaswerks in Sterling. I dropped it off Friday morning and picked up Saturday morning. Solid group of car guys that do amazing work on very rare exotics. I stumbled on them by searching the nearest authorized STEK Installer with hopes of finding a one-stop shop.
One thing to note is that they have 0% interest in tinting roof glass or the windshield.
Thanks.
Sponsored