Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y.
Occupation
Investor
Country flag
Hi All. I realize so many are fretting over fingerprints, range, and build quality. I am here to make you feel better. I realize that you'll have lots of questions but I am very busy these days so I won't be able to check this thread all that often.

1. I have owned Tesla's since 2012 and have taken delivery on several as my whole family has them. Sometimes there's a few quality issues but my last Model Y in 2022 was flawless. And again, this Cybertruck delivered January 29, 2024 is absolutely flawless. There is not a single defect!

2. Fingerprints. Jeez, all the worries those youtubers can drum up. I guess they love drama! Windex and a microfiber towel wipes them off easily. Even after they have set a few days. Spray, wipe, gone!

3. Driving is like a dream. I am a truck owner and have owned all the Japanese and USA trucks at some time or another. This Cybertruck drives like a dream compared to any of those.

4. Range. Now you'll be able to sleep at night. I know I lost sleep over the range worries. But wow, Cybertruck is doing well for me. There are no Aerocaps, all terrain tires, temps 45 to 60 degrees. 80% fwy at 60 to 65 MPH. 20% around town. 1000/338 x 123= 363.9 miles. That's like too good to be true!!! This is only a 243 miles of driving sample but I still want to share it with you now, so you folks can be optimistic about your range.

This truck is awesome. Now that I have it I have lost all my apprehension and I absolutely LOVE IT! I think that you will love it too!!

Tesla Cybertruck 2 weeks of Cybertruck ownership and happy with range numbers. You'll be very happy. IMG_0441

Tesla Cybertruck 2 weeks of Cybertruck ownership and happy with range numbers. You'll be very happy. Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 7.19.23 AM
Sponsored

Ward L

First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, FS CT AWD
Country flag
Congrats Gene! You are one of two CT deliveries in Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties I am aware of. I fumbled my order and waited until 12/31. Happy to hear you are lovin' your CT. My wife was in SB today and didn't see you! Ha ha.... Prolly because it was surrounded by people! I see a black wheel with no axel cap and another color wheel with axel cap. Did you powder coat your wheels and get axel caps? Maybe you want to update the delivered CT spreadsheet to keep the feeding frenzy going for the rest of us. Enjoy the ride!

OP
OP

Gene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y.
Occupation
Investor
Country flag
Congrats Gene! You are one of two CT deliveries in Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties I am aware of. I fumbled my order and waited until 12/31. Happy to hear you are lovin' your CT. My wife was in SB today and didn't see you! Ha ha.... Prolly because it was surrounded by people! I see a black wheel with no axel cap and another color wheel with axel cap. Did you powder coat your wheels and get axel caps? Maybe you want to update the delivered CT spreadsheet to keep the feeding frenzy going for the rest of us. Enjoy the ride!
The wheel is not modified at all. Just different lighting. Just the nut caps and center cap make it look so much better. All the caps around $20 or $30 on Amazon. Worth it!

Speedr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
The wheel is not modified at all. Just different lighting. Just the nut caps and center cap make it look so much better. All the caps around $20 or $30 on Amazon. Worth it!
@Gene, can you provide links to what you bought? I'm sure there are a lot of us that will follow exactly what you did. Thanks!!!

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Happy Cybertruck owners are my favorite click bait. Sincerely happy you’re enjoying your truck :)

OP
OP

Gene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y.
Occupation
Investor
Country flag

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
@Gene - as I already said on the other thread that we were chatting - you just made my day (again) :love:.

You took the extra mile to start a new thread to share your real world stats on the range. Thank you for doing it. You definitely put my anxiety to rest.

Enjoy your new CT, and keep sharing your awesome experiences with us. Have fun my friend.
Sponsored