First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
not 19, the lug nut size is 21 mm

While CT manual is not up on Tesla's website, this should be a good reference: Everything you need to know about your Tesla Cybertruck Wheels & Tires

Model 3 and Y are the same:
3 Owner's manual wheel and tires
Y Owner's manual wheel and tires
Yeah, you are correct. I was going by @Gene's Amazon links which only showed 17 and 19mm sizes. I ordered 17mm before delivery and when they didn't fit I ordered the 19mm. They showed up today and, sure enough, 19mm is also too small. I did measure the nuts and they look just under 20mm.

I just ordered these 21-23mm caps and will try them tomorrow. Hopefully, they will do the trick.

The center hub caps that @Gene used were delayed so I switched to a slightly larger size and they fit nice and snug.

Thanks @espresso-drumbeat for the correct measurement and the links. I could not find that info when I searched before ordering.

AperiodicCoder

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck Foundation AWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Totally similar experience with 500 miles on the ODO. Averaged 405 wh/mile mixed driving city and highway. I don’t feel compelled to drive this truck fast like I do my M3P. Way more relaxing and commanding on the road. I actually prefer Chill Mode most of the time. This driving also includes some off road time on the beaches of S Texas.

Range is not an issue. Also, the best vehicle I e driven, period. I got back into my M3P after 3 days driving Blade (my CT), and the 3 actually seems archaic!! Steering wheel felt large and cumbersome to turn hand over hand, the ride was super rough, and I couldn’t see in traffic! 🤣🤣

I think moving from an ICE to a Tesla is a huge step-change up in driving experience; and going from a Tesla sedan or Model X to the CT is about the same level step-up once again!!
Picking mine up in a few hours… so excited to hear testimony like this.

schmo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Did the 21-23mm caps work out for you?
Yes! The covers from “Colorlugs” are vinyl instead of plastic and fit perfectly. They come long so I needed to trim them down to fit.

Tesla Cybertruck 2 weeks of Cybertruck ownership and happy with range numbers. You'll be very happy. IMG_8415
Sponsored