FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
Current VINs are only are only 5000.
Exactly, have seen some in the 6 range but accounting for all of the gap for beasts not made yet I do not understand how people are convinced that Tesla has produced 9,000+ trucks. It makes no sense and there is no evidence to support it other than one picture of 600 trucks at Giga that someone falsely labeled "todays production"
Sponsored

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Exactly, have seen some in the 6 range but accounting for all of the gap for beasts not made yet I do not understand how people are convinced that Tesla has produced 9,000+ trucks. It makes no sense and there is no evidence to support it other than one picture of 600 trucks at Giga that someone falsely labeled "todays production"
Not sure where you are getting 9,000 from. @charliemagpie indicated that the total was less than 9,000 and that it appears as if the trucks appear in the lots for two days, therefore making the number closer to 4500.

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
Not sure where you are getting 9,000 from. @charliemagpie indicated that the total was less than 9,000 and that it appears as if the trucks appear in the lots for two days, therefore making the number closer to 4500.
I don't think there is a chance that there are 9,000 out in the wild. Just a lot of folks saying that the CT is closing in on 10k deliveries with over 9k already, which most of us know is not correct.

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Well, we will get a number of deliveries in Q1 on the earnings call!
Why? AFAIK, they already turned in the numbers and it appears that they were combined with the Model S and Model X numbers. But from a Shareholders perspective, the number are "insignificant to the bottom line"
Sponsored