500 cybertrucks shipped by end of the year?

WinnieNomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius and Grand Caravan
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
A Vin can be assigned to a vehicle before it is made, it can also be scrapped and assigned to another vehicle in production. Also VINs don't have the limitations on order you would naturally assume.

Unless the kids toys are being counted towards the total I don't anywhere close to 500 will happen, maybe 50 before year end.

cbrtrckrsrvd112219

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Today I went to see CT at Tesla Denver showroom and rep. shared that Tesla shipped to customers Five Thousands. It was unsolicited and I questioned the number, especially Thousands part, but he insisted on five thousand going as far saying that t last week it was four thousands.

I am sceptical of those numbers as we don't see much evidence even for 5 hundreds CT.
But optimistic..

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
Today I went to see CT at Tesla Denver showroom and rep. shared that Tesla shipped to customers Five Thousands. It was unsolicited and I questioned the number, especially Thousands part, but he insisted on five thousand going as far saying that t last week it was four thousands.

I am sceptical of those numbers as we don't see much evidence even for 5 hundreds CT.
But optimistic..
Isn't the VIN tracker only showing like 300 CTs? These people pull shit from their assholes.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT

But optimistic..

Shipped 5,000 CTs? Maybe he is from the future and traveled back to tell us the number shipped in 2024?
Based on VINs, delivery events, etc to be under 50, so not sure where the extra 2 zeros worth of CTs have been delivered.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

But optimistic..
My guess there would be he was misinformed. Could be that 5k have been invited to configure. But even that seems high .

Eddyrelik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CT
Country flag
Yeah I’m bummed I debated ordering for 4 days before ordering haha. But at least it was from the first of foundation emails.

VR Driving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
if they continue 50/day for the next 10 days, yes, it is possible. The line is designed to do that amount per hour.

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lariat Lightning
Country flag
I noticed this article on torquenews.com.

Any opinions on what the author believes that there may be 500 cybertrucks shipped by the end of this year. The claim is the VIN #448 was delivered yesterday. Cybertruck VIN #448 Was Delivered to Ryan Torres Last Night: Tesla Will Deliver 500 By Years End
500 delivered this year?

But plenty of people on this message board told me Tesla would deliver 3000-4000 by year end.
So I shouldn't believe them when they say Tesla will deliver 150,000 in 2024?
Sponsored