Actual real tape measurements at last!

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Great effort but 82” wide doesn’t sound correct. The CT would require marker lights front/rear similar to a Ford Raptor.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Thanks for the measurements. I tried to step off the length with my stubby legs and came up with
20". Did the Tesla people get nervous watching you work your tape measurer? Old School works every time!
No, they were cool about it. Last time, at the Peterson Museum, the security dickhead wouldn't let me run my stringline under the CT, I wanted to shoot a video of the of the underside of CT, and slowly pull my cell across the underbelly front to back, so we could all see what it looks like down there. I want to fire that douche.
20 inches sounds a little short, eh?

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
No, they were cool about it. Last time, at the Peterson Museum, the security dickhead wouldn't let me run my stringline under the CT, I wanted to shoot a video of the of the underside of CT, and slowly pull my cell across the underbelly front to back, so we could all see what it looks like down there. I want to fire that douche.
20 inches sounds a little short, eh?
I'll be waiting anxiously for what information will be available on 11/30. Good try though!

OP
OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
GAWD, sorry.
Rushing combined with fat fingers, some sticky keys on the keyboard and a less than AI powered spell checker. YES, The MAGNET TEST. :cool:
Great, now I've prepared this whole sourdough ball, put under a magnetizer for a full 48 hours, and made an undercover test briefcase/module to apply on the sly. Now whadda I do? :mad:

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Great, now I've prepared this whole sourdough ball, put under a magnetizer for a full 48 hours, and made an undercover test briefcase/module to apply on the sly. Now whadda I do? :mad:
Go for another try! I intend on going back on my own without wife in tow for another look.

L3it3R

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Model 3 Performance FSD, '21 Model Y LR FSD&AB
Occupation
Cybersecurity/Software/Sales/etc.
Country flag
People have tried. I don't know why this needs to be asked again - the reflections make the lidar fail.

-Crissa
That's not remotely true - again, I've used the LiDAR capture on the prototype and had no issues with it. Reflections are literally how LiDAR works. It's glass it has an issue with.

ricinro

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla MY, 2001 ford Sportrac
Occupation
mech design engineer-ret.
Country flag
GAWD, sorry.
Rushing combined with fat fingers, some sticky keys on the keyboard and a less than AI powered spell checker. YES, The MAGNET TEST. :cool:
300 series SS is non-magnetic to very slightly magnetic. Those magnetic signs will not work.
Sponsored