How old are Cybertruck Owners Club members?

• Total voters

Bud

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma, Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Whew I was worried
Sponsored

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
A good size chunk of votes have come in since last look knocking the median down to 45

Data: 268 Votes, Mean: 50.1 Median 45.0, Standard Dev 13.8
Best Gaussian Fit: Mean: = Median 45.1, Standard Dev 14.5
Best Weibull Fit Mean: 45.1; Median: 45.2; Standard Dev.: 14.3; Shape: 3.50

Last edited:

MADMAN

First Name
Jahson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Dual Motor
Occupation
Laboratory Technician (Analytical Chemistry)
Country flag
I will be up on the hill by the time I get my CyberTruck, but I am not worried, I would have enjoyed a Jeep (that I would have gotten before CyberTruck) and now I will enjoy my CyberTruck a few years later.
I've been enjoying my 2017 Jeep Wrangler for three years now. I had a 2008 before this one. It's a great and unique vehicle. But, I cannot wait for my Cybertruck. I will be happy to say goodbye to gasoline. I've already made the switch to full electric and battery powered lawn equipment for more than two years. Lawn care is actually enjoyable now!

thejohnllama

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Nissan Leaf, 2007 Toyota Prius
Occupation
Marketing Consultant
Country flag
I've been enjoying my 2017 Jeep Wrangler for three years now. I had a 2008 before this one. It's a great and unique vehicle. But, I cannot wait for my Cybertruck. I will be happy to say goodbye to gasoline. I've already made the switch to full electric and battery powered lawn equipment for more than two years. Lawn care is actually enjoyable now!
Lawn work is way better electric ?
Only gas one left is 4-cycle leaf blower. We tried electric, could not make a dent in our 1.5 acres of leaves and debris... 4-cycle cost x2 more than CO-spewing 2-cycles, but pollutes way less and doesn’t need engine oil added to gas each fill

Last edited:

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Lawn work is way better electric ?
Only gas one left is 4-cycle leaf blower. We tried electric, could not make a dent in our 1.5 acres of leaves and debris... 4-cycle cost x2 more, but pollutes way less and doesn’t need engine oil added to gas each fill
I got ya beat...I have a human-powered reel mower (And I have about .1 acres of groundcover that needs to be "mowed" 6x a year.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
I did the same thing... then, I got a Prius to let my F350 take a break... now, getting the wife a MY and me a CT!

thejohnllama

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Marketing Consultant
Country flag
I did the same thing... then, I got a Prius to let my F350 take a break... now, getting the wife a MY and me a CT!
Ya, Model Y and Cybertruck are a great pair. I do sales, so having a Model Y for “normal” daily tasks like driving to appointments and grocers would be good (instead of a tank from the future pulling up). When CT truly hits the roads, will be fun to see reactions!

thejohnllama

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Marketing Consultant
Country flag
I got ya beat...I have a human-powered reel mower (And I have about .1 acres of groundcover that needs to be "mowed" 6x a year.
Haha, hardcore! We used old school mowers for years, currently have cheap duct taped together electric mowers (38v Black and Decker from years ago) we refuse to give up on! ?

Ryan95738

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
CNA
Country flag
Already Interesting. I will Probably just be turning 30 by the time i get my hands on the CyberTruck. I had initially been putting away money for a Model 3, but when i saw the semi reveal and heard Musk talking about the truck i decided to wait. Now i just gotta keep my current vehicle going till then ?
I will be 30 by the time the single motor comes out. I have $5k saved so I am like 10% of the way saved to buy with all cash

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
There was a discussion in another thread about the age of those who will be Cybertruck owners, so it'd be interesting to see the ages of the Cybertruck Owners Club community.

Please vote in the poll above!
Don't quite understand the numbers shown, is it by age somehow?

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
At this point it's pretty clear that the median AGE is close to 45 YEARS and while there are too few votes in the lowest age bracket for the distribution to be normal (Gaussian, bell shaped) ignoring that bin the distribution is quite normal.

Data: 296 Votes, Mean: 49.9 Median 45.3, Standard Dev 13.6
Best Gaussian Fit: Mean: = Median 44.9, Standard Dev 14.2
Best Weibull Fit Mean: 44.9; Median: 45.0; Standard Dev.: 13.9; Shape: 3.57; Mode: 45.5

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
Don't quite understand the numbers shown, is it by age somehow?
Yes, you can choose to respond with your "vote" what age group you fall into in the above chart. For example i am 28 so i am in the 20-29 category.