How old are Cybertruck Owners Club members?

• Total voters

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Think it makes sense the weighted responses of owners is heavily focused on impressionable age during the height of the 80s sci fi genre which this truck is based off of stylistically.

I am 41 at the time of reservation. I expect to be 43-45 at the time of delivery.
I expect to be at least age 70 by the time the CT becomes available. Damn!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Think it makes sense the weighted responses of owners is heavily focused on impressionable age during the height of the 80s sci fi genre which this truck is based off of stylistically.

I am 41 at the time of reservation. I expect to be 43-45 at the time of delivery.
It is heavily weighted towards people who can afford to buy a $50-80k truck but aren't so stuck in their ways that the new design or new technology would put them off.

Not a ton of sub 30 year olds can afford one. Lots of 30-40 year olds are too busy feeding their family to be able to buy a new truck.

People who are 60+ folks are likely thinking about retirement. (I am and I'm not even 60+!!)

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I was thinking I was 41 but calculator claims I’m 42.
yea....my calculator stopped at 39.......I just keep celebrating the anniversary of my 39th birthday......I am 32 according to my calculator

Advertisement

Advertisement