Anyone going to delivery event without invitation?

CYBER CHESKO

First Name
FRANKLIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Occupation
CHEF
Country flag
Anybody going to the event tomorrow that doesn’t have a invitation? Cause I might just drive out there.
Sponsored

truck

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X 2017 100D LR/S 2015 P85D/Cyberbeast
Country flag
If I was anywhere near, I'd try attempting to sneak in. Used to sneak into football stadiums all the time, and I don't think it's gotten any harder within the years. Anyone got a floorplan/location of all the doors?

RandyS

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 Performance, 2021 Model Y LR
Country flag
I can tell you from attending the shareholder meeting last May...I don't think there's a chance that you could sneak in...They have a couple of clipboard guys on the line of cars going to the parking lot checking and qualifying names (and turning people away), as well as a check-in tent that you go to after you park to get screened (metal detector) and then get your credentials. Then there's a bus ride to the actual part of the property where the event takes place...

If it were me, I wouldn't go to that much trouble just to be turned away...

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I can tell you from attending the shareholder meeting last May...I don't think there's a chance that you could sneak in...They have a couple of clipboard guys on the line of cars going to the parking lot checking and qualifying names (and turning people away), as well as a check-in tent that you go to after you park to get screened (metal detector) and then get your credentials. Then there's a bus ride to the actual part of the property where the event takes place...

If it were me, I wouldn't go to that much trouble just to be turned away...
And certainly not from any distance. Then there is the possibility of bad weather, not being able to see much but YouTubers and others that want to be seen more than they want to see. The value of being there is if you just love a great party and the possibility of a tour and actually getting to get inside a Cybertruck and maybe drive one. But those last possibilities may be available at a local showroom on or near Friday.

OP
OP
CYBER CHESKO

CYBER CHESKO

First Name
FRANKLIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Occupation
CHEF
Country flag
Roads won’t be the same after this month, I’m so excited
If I was anywhere near, I'd try attempting to sneak in. Used to sneak into football stadiums all the time, and I don't think it's gotten any harder within the years. Anyone got a floorplan/location of all the doors?
I don’t know bro, I heard its like fort Knox over there lol

Chip Geek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 MS-LR; [CT3]
Country flag
When I attended the Gigafactory grand opening Cyber Rodeo, the security was very tight. I'm pretty sure you will not get in and it will be a wasted trip. I live in Austin and I'm not even trying to go.

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
Maybe stand on the side of the entrance road, just before the "clipboard checkers"....

Who knows? :ROFLMAO:

Tesla Cybertruck Anyone going to delivery event without invitation? 1701363860642

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Maybe stand on the side of the entrance road, just before the "clipboard checkers"....

Who knows? :ROFLMAO:

1701363860642.png
My understanding is that all +1s had to be preregistered at the time of the invitation RSVP.
Sponsored