Anyone received any "real deal" emails for Cybertruck configuration and delivery ?

cbrtrckrsrvd112219

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
had same q-n .. :)

in one long review on youtube guy mentioned that Monro mentioned that current production floor setup supports 60 units per our production capacity. This is exciting as it translates roughly to 10k a month but me being realist not getting too excited, just hopeful :)

DaveDUtah

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Promaster,Prius,Odyssey,Corolla. ~CyberTrk,Aptera.
Country flag
I wouldn't hold your breath. That was a "show" delivery of 10 vehicles. There's been no evidence that bulk production has started. There aren't dozens of trucks rolling out of GigaTexas every day. There are apparently no more deliveries this year. And it's not clear when deliveries will start in 2024. They didn't even specify "January 2024,' or "early 2024' on the website. I won't be surprised if they are working out bugs in the production line well into 2024 and bulk production doesn't begin until mid- or late-2024.

Dumb Game

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge neon
Occupation
Line-Haul Trucker
Country flag
Has anyone gotten CT delivery email from showroom?
Only email I received was, "Cybertruck is Here
And your reservation is in the queue. While you await delivery of your Cybertruck, get $1,000 off the lease or purchase price of a new Tesla.* Place your new order by December 31, 2023, to qualify." Junk mail?

fishtek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Silverado
Country flag
I think I'm fairly low (RN1127478##), but I think there are many on this site far lower than me.

UnRich1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor CyberTruck ordered , Kia Teluride, D1500
Occupation
Retired Diplomat
Country flag
I think I'm fairly low (RN1127478##), but I think there are many on this site far lower than me.
I’m way higher at, RN112912905.

mercer2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s p85d
Country flag
Im on the upper half of RN1127441XX but still have not received anything. for a tri motor with FSD

richardlpaul

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Only email I received was, "Cybertruck is Here
And your reservation is in the queue. While you await delivery of your Cybertruck, get $1,000 off the lease or purchase price of a new Tesla.* Place your new order by December 31, 2023, to qualify." Junk mail?
I was confused by that message too.

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
had same q-n .. :)

in one long review on youtube guy mentioned that Monro mentioned that current production floor setup supports 60 units per our production capacity. This is exciting as it translates roughly to 10k a month but me being realist not getting too excited, just hopeful :)
I saw that interview and watched it a couple of times and it was very confusing what he said and meant.

He said they had 60 man units and waffled for a while and then eventually said they would be producing 250 units/year, a year from now which has been given as the standard ramp up time.

cbrtrckrsrvd112219

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I saw that interview and watched it a couple of times and it was very confusing what he said and meant.

He said they had 60 man units and waffled for a while and then eventually said they would be producing 250 units/year, a year from now which has been given as the standard ramp up time.
yeah, way too often people talking BS about stuff they have no idea, just to say something for the sake of saying something. it creates confusion and feeds into tesla related FUD.

I guess 5000 cars per week is magic number for Tesla. it was for huge milestone for M3 (meeting that number made him the biggest billionaire); It is current rate for MY on Giga TX and 60 CT and hour translates to ~5000 per week.
Sponsored