Have any day 1 reservation holders received a final configuration request to officially purchase the Cybertruck?

Dekort

First Name
Kathryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S
Occupation
Driver
Country flag
Yes I received this email but it looked like a reorder … I was afraid it would put me back at the end of the line so I just left it.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Musselmanc

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
LANL
Country flag
Yes I received this email but it looked like a reorder … I was afraid it would put me back at the end of the line so I just left it.
Can you post the message? I haven’t heard of a email like yours… it could be real ;) Most of us got a message to purchase a different Tesla and save $1,000.

OP
OP

Musselmanc

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
LANL
Country flag
Yes I did. I’m in Dallas, Tx.
Everyone with a reservation received that email. We are looking for ppl that actually received the message from Tesla to configure and purchase their Cybertruck.

Sousray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 M3
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I am in the 900 range on the list for world wide reservations. Removing variables for just US orders should be around 300-500 area.
I live next to Austin. Still have no communication from Tesla yet. I ordered dual motor originally, but salesman said if the version was removed from my reservation, then I will be given the option to select what I want. So, I don’t think selection matters anymore.

Twentyone212121

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
I am in the 900 range on the list for world wide reservations. Removing variables for just US orders should be around 300-500 area.
I live next to Austin. Still have no communication from Tesla yet. I ordered dual motor originally, but salesman said if the version was removed from my reservation, then I will be given the option to select what I want. So, I don’t think selection matters anymore.
Keep us updated. I’m around 800 mark worldwide. In Dallas area… have not received anything either.

Tiberius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Chief cook and bottlewasher
Country flag
I’m in The 100k range, so hoping the pricing will change before they get to me :ROFLMAO:

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
I have not seen one image or screenshot of a configuration page. It could be sitting on their server waiting for live. Or it might not even be written yet.

OP
OP

Musselmanc

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
LANL
Country flag
Wishful thinking probably months away unfortunately
How many do you think they will make this year? I was hoping for 100 a week? (400ish)
The first 1,000 should hear something soon…..

Hello4x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ton
Country flag
How many do you think they will make this year? I was hoping for 100 a week? (400ish)
The first 1,000 should hear something soon…..
I’m under 1000 RN as well and from my understanding reading here and on x is that it took months for the MY to be delivered to retail post delivery event. The MY was a more conventional structure vehicle and the CT is unconventional and new manufacturing technique. So just logically thinking but hope I’m wrong 😀

No one knows outside of TSLA insiders but my guess is that it will be a slow ramp.

One of the analyst is expecting 1400-1500 units this year…Most will be insiders vs us ordinary folk 😂
Sponsored