Have any day 1 reservation holders received a final configuration request to officially purchase the Cybertruck?

OP
OP

Musselmanc

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
LANL
Country flag
Damn! You should be in one of the very first groups next year! : )
How many do we think they’ll make next year?
125k?…
I have a #300 res; dual motor, no FSD… no email yet 🤔
Sponsored

Dazajj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350
Occupation
Regional Account Director
Country flag
125k?…
I have a #300 res; dual motor, no FSD… no email yet 🤔
300 in line!!?? Wow. Your CT is right around the corner!!! That’s crazy you haven’t received anything yet… I mean, they have to know what their weekly run rate is by now and I would think they will give people a solid 30 day heads up..

TECH49

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MSP, MYP, C8, Ram 1500
Country flag
I’m under 3900, nothing, not even the email a lot received.

OP
OP

Musselmanc

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
LANL
Country flag
I totally agree! I’m expecting to hear something this year… if they go in order, not location, Tri motor, FSD, employee's, etc. (assembly line employees definitely deserve 1st choice)

baumer81

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 90D
Country flag
~#2500 for me - no email yet - but remember - most likely will be a blend of region and reservation # - my guess - TX then CA then ??? - and a couple years ago, I thought Tesla said all reservations were generic and no longer included a trim level, because trim levels were changing

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
I don't think the current owners configured anything.
That one fella just said he took the call and they said he would get whatever was available.

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, 1967 Jeepster Comando
Occupation
Restaurateur
Country flag
I would think within the next few days at least the first few hundred Cybertruck reservations should begin receiving configuration emails from Tesla.
Is there a spot to update the tracker for ppl that receive their configuration email?
I’m about 1750 in the queue and I haven’t received my configuration notice. I ordered within the first 30 seconds.

JoeRod97

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Camaro SS.Impala.BMW335i.HD Road King.Fatboy
Occupation
UPS driver..retired
Country flag
Will Tesla update reservation list(s) into orders for trimotor etc? How many reservations are for low end cybertruck that will not be delivered in 2024? Shouldn’t reservation lists be modified?
Im early reservation holder.i ordered single motor.w ill they still contact me and let me configure to dual motor or will they move me to the 2025 list.just in case i ordered dual motor Friday sfter reveal so now im wayyyy down the list...ordered beast mode too..

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Two hour 1 reservations in Texas, Tesla owner since 2015. Nothing heard.
I'm a minute 1 res holder, but I'm guessing Tesla will continue to inch out Cyvertrucks to insiders and won't deliver to the general public until Jan/Feb
Minute 3 res. Nothing so far. Trimotor
I'm a second 1 reservation holder of 3 and I've owned a Tesla since I was born. Haven't heard anything though. I'll ask Elon when we golf.

😂💩 Jkjk day 1 but no

C T Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500, 2015 Nissan NV 3500, 2013 Chevy Traverse
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
Country flag
The CT production line was only in Demo Mode showing the process Cell x Cell. They definitely can crank them out if they run it at normal speed.

Of course they need to QC the line step by step and the final product in the light tunnel before they move to the outside lots and onto the carriers for delivery.

Here is the vertical elevator with at least 5 CT stacked from the floor above.

Definitely looking like a kid in a chocolate factory.

Rick

Tesla Cybertruck Have any day 1 reservation holders received a final configuration request to officially purchase the Cybertruck? 20231130_152859

OhmsLolEnforcement

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model Y, 2013 Subaru BRZ
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I have no idea. I’m thinking a super slow ramp for 2024. If they’re smart. They won’t give people more ammo by delivering less than great quality on this product line. So person ( probably not popular opinion ) I think they’re gonna make maybe 10-20k trucks the first year. And maybe double that the next.
Are you aware of any tracker for how many trucks have been leaving the factory each week? I'm curious what the cadence was for the last month. That would serve as a good minimum expectation.

CYBR117

First Name
Flavius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RN112750395
Country flag
Are you aware of any tracker for how many trucks have been leaving the factory each week? I'm curious what the cadence was for the last month. That would serve as a good minimum expectation.
I’m no insider. But I do work in manufacturing and engineering. I would just prefer for Elon to take his time and not rush anything even a little. Yes that’ll push it back. And people will have to wait…. I will have to wait. But I can set my expectations lower so that I can be pleasantly surprised. With that said. It is perfectly possible to ramp quickly once your manufacturing bugs are worked out. I just don’t want to visit a service center days after delivery because panels and things are aligned correctly.

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lariat Lightning
Country flag
Yeah I think all the trucks that will be made this year are already spoken for and they probably reached out to all of those ppl already. From all the various videos, looks like the CT production line has prob at least 50 trucks being assembled in various stages. I bet they are more worried about quality and fitment and will ramp slowly Q1.
Previously Elon had said the ramp in the first Quarter of 2024 would be slow.

So, I think that is what will happen.

Johnelrod12

First Name
Rizzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model 3
Occupation
Sales, Real Estate, Business Owner
Country flag
Watching the first time drive review videos, the customers didn’t even know what trim level they received. He even said it in the video. I’m assuming they all received beast mode because I would be pissed to get a dual when I wanted a beast.
Sponsored