Are you getting comprehensive insurance coverage on your Cybertruck?

Will you add comprehensive coverage to your CT?

• Total voters

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey guys and gals! I've read a few interesting comments on insurance for the CT lately and one topic that's coming up is whether or not to get comprehensive coverage, and just sticking with liability coverage.

In almost all but a few rare cases supposedly, comprehensive coverage is optional. With the CT being so durable, will you be getting comprehensive coverage or not, and why?

Let's taco bout it!
If you are paying cash for your CT and can bare the risk...the choice is yours
Sponsored

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
"Comp and collision are always one line item in policies I have gotten." Maybe as a ploy to sell more coverage to those who don't ask about options -- or maybe by requirement, because insurance is governed by each state and province, leading to considerable variation.

Even within the same jurisdiction there can be differences. For instance, when I asked insurers about suspending road coverage for a time, some said no way, others yes if I sent the request in writing, others said "sure, just phone us." (None would do that for motorcycles, though.)

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
I think your reply got glommed onto Jhodges. Make sure you're writing outside the markup tags.

-Crissa
Yup I did something wrong. I'm always puzzled as to how to start or to participate in a thread. Not sure what your second sentence means.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yup I did something wrong. I'm always puzzled as to how to start or to participate in a thread. Not sure what your second sentence means.
You did it right in my post. Click 'edit' to see what's different between each post. The markup is the parts in square brackets, in this case, a
Code:
[QUOTE="who, where"]
quotation
[/QUOTE]
The uppercase is the tag and the lowercase is the information. There's a reply after a quotation, see?

-Crissa
Sponsored