BEST Cybertruck custom plate, I'm sorry y'all...

CyberOnSpinners

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Engineer, self-employed
Country flag
I didn't mean to initially, but I managed to snag the most BEST-ly Cybertruck custom plate in Texas, and I plan to keep my Cyberbeast au naturale and let the steel get beat so I feel it's fitting to advertise the major selling point of the truck which is NO PAINT OR PPF OR WRAP OR OTHER STUFF TO WORRY ABOUT. This custom plate even has a grayish steel-on-black finish...could not be happier with it. I'm happy, and I know all of you with your own custom plates are too. I'm being facetious in calling mine "BEST."

Tesla Cybertruck BEST Cybertruck custom plate, I'm sorry y'all... STAINLS

I vow to give this truck very little TLC, and I promise not to sell my youtube channel or other social media personas on this forum (spoiler: I'm an engineer and a grown man with a family and MANY hobbies and I run an engineering company. I do not have social media personas worth noting). I don't need you to like me, or my plate, nor do I need your time or money. I'm here for fun, and to show off my truck, the fun plates, and the amazing engineering that Tesla has put together in this production vehicle. It is truly unbelievable that I'm able to buy something so outlandish yet functional in 2024. I am beyond impressed, and I can't wait to see what they do next after this splash. I'm an electrical engineer by education and profession for many years now, and I understand at a deeper level than most people most of the tech in Tesla's design. It's unreal that they got this thing built, the engineering team there is second to none.

There were SO many road blocks to this design ever actually happening. I made my order because:
  1. MOST IMPORTANTLY I am relatively wealthy and this is not straining my existing financial plan in any way. If you are flipping over the couch cushions for this, or hoping to pay it off with Turo or social media content receipts, you are doing things incorrectly. Talk to a financial advisor, most companies will assist in planning for you and giving you a calculation of your financial security in retirement for NO COST in order to win your business. Shoot for like a 90% certainty that your funds will take you til death. Plan on living til 125 while travelling the world and practicing generous philanthropy ? You're gonna need a lot of money my friend. Anyway, the point is, secure your future by working hard and planning. Don't wager it on things you can't control. Wealth is rarely CREATED through investment, the initial creation takes blood, sweat, sleepless nights, and doing things that most of the world can't stomach because they are too soft/too slow/too weak/unhealthy/etc. Create your wealth elsewhere, don't gamble until you have money to WASTE.
  2. OVERLY INFLATED SOCIAL WELLBEING REASON: I respect what Tesla did here in so many ways, and I want to contribute to more thinking on the edge like they did with the Cybertruck. I am voting DO MORE with my $$$. Thinking beyond what "has been done before" has become so rare it is sickening. People everywhere are scared of rocking the boat in any way. Salaries are small. Costs are large. Everyone is afraid of everyone else. While we live in the most amazing, most glorious place and time in all of our observable universe. We have SO MUCH and can make life SO EASY for everyone, but it'll take thinking like this (this is a small example of going BEYOND). We need more of this.
  3. FUN REASON I am a habitual showboat, but I love to USE my luxury goods. The Cybertruck is going to be my daily driver and I will be using it at power plants and utility substations and other industrial sites regularly. I expect MANY conversations with the local blue-collar pop about my woke, California ways. Funny thing: I have lived in TX my whole life, as sad as that is, and I'm pretty centrist politically. I'm going to use the Cybertruck as a conversation starter and hopefully spread some joy and good vibes regardless of how I'm approached. Unless it's at the business end of a would-be firearm vs Cybertruck tester of course.
  4. SELFISH/CONCEITED REASON I was an okay athlete (Div 1 full ride bball) but I am also an engineer and a businessman. I'm like a strange narwhal of an engineer because I also love to talk a lot (my late mama was a bartender, so it comes naturally). I feel like the Cybertruck and I share some strange commonalities (as much as a truck and a human can). It's a fitting vehicle for me. I have worked full-time from the time I was a child (12 til now) to secure my family and my future, because I knew what my parents had gone through in their lives and it inspired me to work without pause. I spent my teens, 20's, and 30's shaping my education and my work and family life to where I have it now. Now I want to sell my work, chill, smoke every now and then, work out, and love my kids as they grow and just enjoy some fun. I still work and contribute to the world, but I am taking my personal foot off the gas to live a little and pursue random interests to grow up a bit. I can't be this childish forever, I have kids in school man!

FYI I should be in the first round of deliveries for the beasts (first minute res, Dec 8 invite to order, immediate execution, FS Cyberbeast) and I can't wait to figure out how to get this plate onto the back and front (Texas!) of the new truck.

I just wanted to apologize to everyone else in Texas with Cybertrucks with less awesome custom plates. That's what this post was about after all.

I also want to apologize for duping y'all into reading my autobiography and commentary on the world disguised as an innocent "custom plate" post. The plate is real though, check it out!
Sponsored

OMFG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Wildtrak, Raptor 6.2, Cyberbeast (soon)
Country flag
I didn't mean to initially, but I managed to snag the most BEST-ly Cybertruck custom plate in Texas, and I plan to keep my Cyberbeast au naturale and let the steel get beat so I feel it's fitting to advertise the major selling point of the truck which is NO PAINT OR PPF OR WRAP OR OTHER STUFF TO WORRY ABOUT. This custom plate even has a grayish steel-on-black finish...could not be happier with it. I'm happy, and I know all of you with your own custom plates are too. I'm being facetious in calling mine "BEST."

STAINLS.jpg

I vow to give this truck very little TLC, and I promise not to sell my youtube channel or other social media personas on this forum (spoiler: I'm an engineer and a grown man with a family and MANY hobbies and I run an engineering company. I do not have social media personas worth noting). I don't need you to like me, or my plate, nor do I need your time or money. I'm here for fun, and to show off my truck, the fun plates, and the amazing engineering that Tesla has put together in this production vehicle. It is truly unbelievable that I'm able to buy something so outlandish yet functional in 2024. I am beyond impressed, and I can't wait to see what they do next after this splash. I'm an electrical engineer by education and profession for many years now, and I understand at a deeper level than most people most of the tech in Tesla's design. It's unreal that they got this thing built, the engineering team there is second to none.

There were SO many road blocks to this design ever actually happening. I made my order because:
  1. MOST IMPORTANTLY I am relatively wealthy and this is not straining my existing financial plan in any way. If you are flipping over the couch cushions for this, or hoping to pay it off with Turo or social media content receipts, you are doing things incorrectly. Talk to a financial advisor, most companies will assist in planning for you and giving you a calculation of your financial security in retirement for NO COST in order to win your business. Shoot for like a 90% certainty that your funds will take you til death. Plan on living til 125 while travelling the world and practicing generous philanthropy ? You're gonna need a lot of money my friend. Anyway, the point is, secure your future by working hard and planning. Don't wager it on things you can't control. Wealth is rarely CREATED through investment, the initial creation takes blood, sweat, sleepless nights, and doing things that most of the world can't stomach because they are too soft/too slow/too weak/unhealthy/etc. Create your wealth elsewhere, don't gamble until you have money to WASTE.
  2. OVERLY INFLATED SOCIAL WELLBEING REASON: I respect what Tesla did here in so many ways, and I want to contribute to more thinking on the edge like they did with the Cybertruck. I am voting DO MORE with my $$$. Thinking beyond what "has been done before" has become so rare it is sickening. People everywhere are scared of rocking the boat in any way. Salaries are small. Costs are large. Everyone is afraid of everyone else. While we live in the most amazing, most glorious place and time in all of our observable universe. We have SO MUCH and can make life SO EASY for everyone, but it'll take thinking like this (this is a small example of going BEYOND). We need more of this.
  3. FUN REASON I am a habitual showboat, but I love to USE my luxury goods. The Cybertruck is going to be my daily driver and I will be using it at power plants and utility substations and other industrial sites regularly. I expect MANY conversations with the local blue-collar pop about my woke, California ways. Funny thing: I have lived in TX my whole life, as sad as that is, and I'm pretty centrist politically. I'm going to use the Cybertruck as a conversation starter and hopefully spread some joy and good vibes regardless of how I'm approached. Unless it's at the business end of a would-be firearm vs Cybertruck tester of course.
  4. SELFISH/CONCEITED REASON I was an okay athlete (Div 1 full ride bball) but I am also an engineer and a businessman. I'm like a strange narwhal of an engineer because I also love to talk a lot (my late mama was a bartender, so it comes naturally). I feel like the Cybertruck and I share some strange commonalities (as much as a truck and a human can). It's a fitting vehicle for me. I have worked full-time from the time I was a child (12 til now) to secure my family and my future, because I knew what my parents had gone through in their lives and it inspired me to work without pause. I spent my teens, 20's, and 30's shaping my education and my work and family life to where I have it now. Now I want to sell my work, chill, smoke every now and then, work out, and love my kids as they grow and just enjoy some fun. I still work and contribute to the world, but I am taking my personal foot off the gas to live a little and pursue random interests to grow up a bit. I can't be this childish forever, I have kids in school man!

FYI I should be in the first round of deliveries for the beasts (first minute res, Dec 8 invite to order, immediate execution, FS Cyberbeast) and I can't wait to figure out how to get this plate onto the back and front (Texas!) of the new truck.

I just wanted to apologize to everyone else in Texas with Cybertrucks with less awesome custom plates. That's what this post was about after all.

I also want to apologize for duping y'all into reading my autobiography and commentary on the world disguised as an innocent "custom plate" post. The plate is real though, check it out!

OMFG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Wildtrak, Raptor 6.2, Cyberbeast (soon)
Country flag
TX here, electrical eng (mfg switchgear/subs), plan on patina effect (rust spots and all) and I too will have custom plate as soon as my damn vin is assigned (40days from order I think and counting) …albeit it will be 2nd best plate in TX. Kudos brother. See ya on road hopefully.

OP
OP
CyberOnSpinners

CyberOnSpinners

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Engineer, self-employed
Country flag
TX here, electrical eng (mfg switchgear/subs), plan on patina effect (rust spots and all) and I too will have custom plate as soon as my damn vin is assigned (40days from order I think and counting) …albeit it will be 2nd best plate in TX. Kudos brother. See ya on road hopefully.
I hope we meet at a sub one day in two Cybertrucks. Some poor folks' heads will explode.
Sponsored