Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
No more school tax, right? I think my Dad said that once he hit a certain age that the school tax no longer applied to him. He's in Locust Grove, GA.
Exactly!! The way it works is you have to be 62 on January 1 of the year so I ended up having to wait the additional year in order to claim it. Nice break though and I can put the extra money towards the tri-motor. ?
Sponsored

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Exactly!! The way it works is you have to be 62 on January 1 of the year so I ended up having to wait the additional year in order to claim it. Nice break though and I can put the extra money towards the tri-motor. ?
Excellent. Congrats on getting there with the ability to afford a vehicle like this. There are many not as fortunate who can only get by when retirement nears (or after retirement, even).

Frank W

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
Excellent. Congrats on getting there with the ability to afford a vehicle like this. There are many not as fortunate who can only get by when retirement nears (or after retirement, even).
Thanks, I really appreciate that and realize how fortunate that I am. Truly a blessing!