CyberJustice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
did you guys miss the all new terrarin tire wheel covers? Those actually look better than the OG ones

TeslaFANa

First Name
Fiesky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 model s, 2018 model x, 2024 cybertruck
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
I believe for ppl who cannot see the EDIT BUTTON, is because the order has been transferred to local Tesla dealership to allocate a VIN once they an available truck in hand.
This may be the case, I texted my delivery person if I was close to getting a vin and he said that he has no way of knowing that. I was not able to edit my order through the web page but I was able to do it with through the delivery person. He did not say how the delivery estimate changed but that it would likely be delayed with the change. I am now waiting for a cyber beast with tactical gray decor and all-season tires. My original timeline was mid-2024, I expect this to be late 2024 now.

lowtek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid
Occupation
I do things.
Country flag
did you guys miss the all new terrarin tire wheel covers? Those actually look better than the OG ones
I can see the tiny pic as the icon, did you find a high res pic?

GuyV

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, FS Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Are they the same wheels underneath as the current tires? If so, I think it won't be a big deal since almost everyone is running without covers now anyway and they look great. Have a little more plain sidewall shouldn't impact looks much!
Ya, if they look anything like that I will not put them on. I really liked the original covers but once I got black lug nut covers and hub I've come to like the wheels, but I can tell they will be a pain to clean. I'm still hoping we will get really great covers ..."soon"

LitAnytime

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck soon
Country flag
you only see the estimate if you have the option to modify your order. I’m guessing if you don’t have that option it’s because you’re maybe too close to VIN assignment which is kind of depressing as I was thinking I was very close since my config was 3/6 😩
Im not sure if this is the case. I configured 4/4 and don’t have the option to modify my order.

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Raptor, 2024 Tesla Cybertruck
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Im not sure if this is the case. I configured 4/4 and don’t have the option to modify my order.
I configured 04/26 rn#11303 in so cal. no vin yet but cannot edit..I'm sticking with white :)

txtravwill

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, BMW, Ford
Country flag
I believe for ppl who cannot see the EDIT BUTTON, is because the order has been transferred to local Tesla dealership to allocate a VIN once they an available truck in hand.
Maybe but not sure. I don't have the edit button on app/browser and definitely checked last night and just now the next day again. I am a RN11309#### and ordered on 4/26/24, so not too long ago. My SC I talked with yesterday said could have a VIN towards end of May, and delivery shortly after, even ETA in May potentially also. I'm taking delivery in Austin, TX as well.

Perhaps it could be right, but by soon, maybe that means within 30 days? If sooner I'm good with that of course also! Selling my old SUV now so will be in a rental soon until delivery (ug).

panthar

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y , CyberTruck
Country flag
BTW I just noticed changing wheel option add 1 month additional delay :geek:

LitAnytime

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck soon
Country flag
I configured 04/26 rn#11303 in so cal. no vin yet but cannot edit..I'm sticking with white :)
Same I like the white interior. Hopefully I’m wrong and that does mean a VIN is coming soon, but I think I still have a bit to wait. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored