Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y traded in for Foundation Series Cybertruck
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I have a few questions and am curious on the forum... can you answer if you have the truck now

1.If you can car wrapped your Cybertruck are you or have you wrapped the side mirrors, bumpers, or most importantly the glass roof or tonneau cover? I am curious if people are doing these particular areas.

2. Are you tinting the windows if any including the roof and if so, what film or tint rating are you using that looks best, is safe, and not illegal.

3. Are there any after market places for bumpers front and back that are interesting for the truck that don't impact the warranty or compromise the frunk from opening?
Sponsored

XCeilidhX

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S, awaiting CT RN112786958
Country flag
For the bumpers the only ones I am aware of are offered at Unplugged Performance. I emailed Addictive Desert Designs and they have no current plans to make accessories for the CT/CB but are leaving the idea open for maybe in the future which was a bummer to me and frankly I think they don’t realize the market they are about to miss the bandwagon on but it’s not my business to run. My guess is that T Sportline are working on body kits of some type as well but that’s just a hunch.

Can’t answer about what others are doing with tints and wraps and I don’t have my CB so that’s all I have to add at the moment.

Cheers

https://unpluggedperformance.com/cybertruck/