Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S and 2019 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Computer Software
Country flag
I think what must have happen the LINK may have taken us to the MATT BLACK but that is not available in that size and maybe it just switched to the small matt black size?.
Sponsored

Daryoon

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model X, Model 3, Lexus IS-C
Country flag
I think what must have happen the LINK may have taken us to the MATT BLACK but that is not available in that size and maybe it just switched to the small matt black size?.
Yes, that's exactly what happened. After the link was posted, others purchased the rest. And all the ppl coming after got sent to the 2nd version the listing still has in stock. Which is a 73mm instead of the 75mm needed.

Now we need to source more of the 75mm ID and 83mm OD. There's gonna be a wave of new CT owners soon. And unless Tesla makes the new Aero covers available, eveyone's gonna need want a center cover.

Especially important since there's rust showing on most of the CT I've seen. Including mine.

d21mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S and 2019 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Computer Software
Country flag
I decided to got with Silver until I find another option. Would really like ones with Cybertruck logo in the center of Matt black.

Daryoon

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model X, Model 3, Lexus IS-C
Country flag
We need to ping those Amazon sellers to make CT packages for the nut covers. All the Tesla 21mm ones comes in qty of 20. And we need 24 to cover all the CT wheel lug nuts. Sucks having to buy two sets.

For those who wants matte lugnut covers, this is the one I purchased. https://amzn.to/3uGMlGp

This is what it looks like installed if you want an idea of the color match and sheen:
Tesla Cybertruck Center cap size CyberTruck_Wheel_Cover

Maybe local owners can offer up the extra for trades or something. LOL

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 p90d
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Here’s the link where you can purchase these there’s five or six choices on logos I just got mine through this link on eBay $50. They look great Billy

Tesla Cybertruck Center cap size IMG_6482

Tesla Cybertruck Center cap size IMG_6486

Luciannovosel

First Name
Lucian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius C
Occupation
3D Printer
Country flag
I sell styled caps online. Here's the dimensions that worked for me after many iterations.
Tesla Cybertruck Center cap size 1713313267302-4j

Some owners reported buying amazon caps with different dimensions. I'm not sure why their's fit.

If you design and 3d print your own, make sure to use UV-resistant plastic. Make sure to dry your filaments, etc.

You can buy them off me on etsy

Tesla Cybertruck Center cap size IMG_9310.JPG

Tesla Cybertruck Center cap size IMG_9405.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: