Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Hello CyberFans!

I’ve reached out to Tesla via emails and calls regarding this issue, but unfortunately, haven’t had any success. Hoping someone here might have insights on where I could find a solution.

I’m a devoted Tesla fan and investor eagerly anticipating the Cybertruck since placing an early(ish) reservation (in the 180,000 range). Recently, I moved from the UK to the US due to a military posting, and Tesla has been accommodating, facilitating a Model Y LR lease despite my lack of a US credit rating.

In 2021, I sought clarification from a representative at the Orlando Tesla showroom about maintaining my reservation position if I moved to TN in the US. The representative assured me I could transfer my reservation without reordering.

Tesla is proving notoriously hard to get hold of, I tried the standard support number I’ve emailed all representatives I used in the past and they’ve either blanked me or responded that they don’t know. I’ve tried [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected] without any response. I’ve even tried the order page chat box.

Any ideas or support? I just need to know if I can transfer my RN position from the UK to the USA.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, much appreciated.
Sponsored

Gandor

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I’d just change the address on your account and when you get an invite set the registration address to a US location.

OP
OP

whodathought33

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Military
Country flag
I’d just change the address on your account and when you get an invite set the registration address to a US location.
Unfortunately it has a UK Order Agreement attached to it so likelyhood is I won’t even get invited to configure one (I may be wrong). When I spoke briefly to a UK rep he seemed to think it wasn’t possible without loosing my RN (cited logistics planning)!

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
Unfortunately it has a UK Order Agreement attached to it so likelyhood is I won’t even get invited to configure one (I may be wrong). When I spoke briefly to a UK rep he seemed to think it wasn’t possible without loosing my RN (cited logistics planning)!
If you press the profile button in the dashboard setting,you will see edit for address. I assume if you change the address to a US one it should default to the US order agreement. I would also change your phone number to a U.S. one. Unless you press cancel,it should not remove your RN number.
Sponsored