Colorado Springs - FS AWD Just paid deposit. Am I the 1st? Delivery 4-26!

OP
OP
3PinkyToes

3PinkyToes

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Platinum - Cybertruck Foundation AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
So,

Now that a week has passed and I am somewhat sane again....

What is everyone doing in regards to the financing?

One person put cash then when they got their vin assigned swapped to financing, took delivery 3 days later. (Post on this forum) Did this help get the VIN faster?

Financing only holds for 60 days, then a reapplication with a 2nd hard credit pull. People with orders in December ( CO orders) still don't have a vin let alone a delivery date.

With only one showing delivered in CO (of reported on this site) with a timeframe of 88days.

Will not submitting my financing yet hold up VIN assignment?

I want to wait till I have a VIN assigned or at least wait 60 days before submitting my loan. Thought of doing the "cash to financing" switch and bait... but don't like to tempt Karma.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

Last edited:

KScheidt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KirkScheidt.com
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
Risk Analyst
Country flag
So,

Now that a week has passed and I am somewhat sane again....

What is everyone doing in regards to the financing?

Once person put cash then when they got their vin assigned swapped to financing, took delivery 3 days later. (Post on this forum) Did this help get the VIN faster?

Financing only holds for 60 days, then a reapplication with a 2nd hard credit pull. People with orders in December ( CO orders) still don't have a vin let alone a delivery date.

With only one showing delivered in CO (of reported on this site) with a timeframe of 88days.

Will not submitting my financing yet hold up VIN assignment?

I want to wait till I have a VIN assigned or at least wait 60 days before submitting my loan. Thought of doing the "cash to financing" switch and bait... but don't like to tempt Karma.

Thoughts?
Cybertruck.Vin is crowdsourced so take that info with a grain of salt. There have been at least two deliveries out of the Aurora SC and the one on the site was @ManCaveMike who was supposed to take delivery a couple weeks ago but there was an issue so he did not actually take delivery until today (he just shared a picture in the CO Cybertruck Facebook group this morning). @cgladue will need to update the dataset accordingly.

OP
OP
3PinkyToes

3PinkyToes

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Cybertruck.Vin is crowdsourced so take that info with a grain of salt. There have been at least two deliveries out of the Aurora SC and the one on the site was @ManCaveMike who was supposed to take delivery a couple weeks ago but there was an issue so he did not actually take delivery until today (he just shared a picture in the CO Cybertruck Facebook group this morning). @cgladue will need to update the dataset accordingly.

I really appreciate your replies, this community has been very helpful and informative.

Chris9702L

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda ridgeline
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Kscheidt, Put your info in the tracker. So now there is one more person in front of me in COS ☹

OP
OP
3PinkyToes

3PinkyToes

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Quick Update after a chat with the COS SC . . . Still no ETA on COS deliveries, the two trucks under wraps behind the SC are in fact the ones from the accident on I25, and it sounds like they are ordering parts to fix them. Not super thrilled at the prospect of potentially taking delivery of one of those at some point in the future so I’d gladly wait a little longer for a new one but I guess we’ll just have to see how things play out.
Definitely agree, do not want to take delivery of one of those. They would have to inform any customer before delivery? Not sure on vehicle law here in Colorado.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
I agree that a lot of reservation holders must be passing on the "money grab" FS trucks. I'm guessing that Tesla will continue to milk the FS trucks for the remainder of 2024 production. It's all speculation at this point.

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I submitted loan app and will do again if / when pass 60 days and they ask me too. 845 Credit score so I'll take the hard check w/o concern. I'm trying to minimize any risk because they're unknown...

KScheidt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KirkScheidt.com
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
Risk Analyst
Country flag
Kscheidt, Put your info in the tracker. So now there is one more person in front of me in COS ☹
I’ve submitted before but then they (new online trackers) just kept popping up so I quit keeping track or at least trying to maintain my info across the board. For instance, the CTOC tracker has a 12/15 COS order but CT.vin does not, etc. I would just use these trackers as a general guide but I’m sure there are plenty of orders for people who don’t engage in the online discourse at all.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
I’ve submitted before but then they (new online trackers) just kept popping up so I quit keeping track or at least trying to maintain my info across the board. For instance, the CTOC tracker has a 12/15 COS order but CT.vin does not, etc. I would just use these trackers as a general guide but I’m sure there are plenty of orders for people who don’t engage in the online discourse at all.
whats the CTOC Tracker ? i created cybertruck.vin from the data here, it does not get a feed from anywhere else yet.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
i updated his delivery to 3/28

KScheidt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KirkScheidt.com
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
Risk Analyst
Country flag
whats the CTOC Tracker ? i created cybertruck.vin from the data here, it does not get a feed from anywhere else yet.
CTOC is just an acronym for Cybertruck Owners Club. I can't get a readily digestible table from the CTOC Order Registry Post but just scrolling through it, there are definitely some variances. The one I was referring to was the Colorado Springs FSAWD Order from 12/15 that does not show up on the CT.vin site. Again, not really a big deal, I was just noting that all of this info is crowdsourced so while it can be a useful input, it's not a perfect dataset. I/We still appreciate everyone's efforts on these and this is in no way intended to be a critique.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
CTOC is just an acronym for Cybertruck Owners Club. I can't get a readily digestible table from the CTOC Order Registry Post but just scrolling through it, there are definitely some variances. The one I was referring to was the Colorado Springs FSAWD Order from 12/15 that does not show up on the CT.vin site. Again, not really a big deal, I was just noting that all of this info is crowdsourced so while it can be a useful input, it's not a perfect dataset. I/We still appreciate everyone's efforts on these and this is in no way intended to be a critique.
i just wanted to ask as it SHOULD be as accurate or better then the google sheet, so if you have a username id love to look into it. some of them have been removed as they are not valid users of the forum. as anyone can enter any name when they submit their form but i take my data from posts so its guarenteed to be a real user

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Drove by the COS SC over the weekend and it looks like they have two under cover in the back. Possible deliveries? Also considered they might be the two from the crash. Hoping to stop in later this week and see what I can glean from the SC reps if I get a chance.
word on the street is they are the two from the crash

KScheidt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KirkScheidt.com
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
Risk Analyst
Country flag
word on the street is they are the two from the crash
Yep, I provided an update a couple posts back on this thread that confirmed it after speaking with one of the COS SC reps. Also noted that he indicated the plan was to fix them as the damage was "pretty minimal" and that they are currently waiting on parts. While I know transport damage is fairly common and often fixed on vehicles still sold as new, the facts of loss for this accident are not some minor fender bender . . .

"Colorado State Patrol said that the semi-truck had been traveling Northbound on I-25, when the driver collided with a barrier on the right side of the road. The truck driver then overcorrected, drifting across the Southbound lanes and hitting a barrier on the other side. Finally, the truck collided with an oncoming Ford F-150 and a Chevy Silverado, before flipping onto its side."

KScheidt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KirkScheidt.com
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
Risk Analyst
Country flag
i just wanted to ask as it SHOULD be as accurate or better then the google sheet, so if you have a username id love to look into it. some of them have been removed as they are not valid users of the forum. as anyone can enter any name when they submit their form but i take my data from posts so its guarenteed to be a real user
That answers it as the "person" (Evster15) is not an active CTOC member based on my own searching.
Sponsored