Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Lost my order number.....how can I find it ?
Hmm. No email from Tesla? You can log in to the Tesla.com site and log in with your email address and password and then, it'll list out your Tesla purchases/reservations.
Sponsored

CyberCop

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado HD , Cybertruck dual on order
Occupation
Retired LEO ?‍♂??
Country flag
Hmm. No email from Tesla? You can log in to the Tesla.com site and log in with your email address and password and then, it'll list out your Tesla purchases/reservations.
What he said...?

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
A lot depends on the state you live in and how close you live to a SC.

MeadowShade

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Occupation
Business Owner / retired
Country flag
A lot depends on the state you live in and how close you live to a SC.
I think it is more complicated or screwed up than that. There is no queue. How long a person has waited, whether they are cash or finance, TX and CA are getting 10xs more than the other states ... most of which still is at zero or less than 5. VA has one. VA has 55,000+ reservations and one delivery. Just wow. And all we get are crickets. CA and TX people that are not even line jumpers with points or stock are still ahead of me and my reservation and order date was 100,000 sooner and an month earlier.

Tesla only says ... " I donknow"

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I think it is more complicated or screwed up than that. There is no queue. How long a person has waited, whether they are cash or finance, TX and CA are getting 10xs more than the other states ... most of which still is at zero or less than 5. VA has one. VA has 55,000+ reservations and one delivery. Just wow. And all we get are crickets. CA and TX people that are not even line jumpers with points or stock are still ahead of me and my reservation and order date was 100,000 sooner and an month earlier.

Based on comments we have seen regarding issues with the Cybertruck, it is essential that there be a Cybertruck trained technician in the area before it makes any sense to deliver a Cybertruck to that area. I suspect that will take a while to fill out. Why do they send more Cybertrucks to CA, TX, and FL? Because the number of people that have reserved or ordered Cybertrucks from those states (and/or the number of service centers in those states) are much higher. Then there is the whole issue of training people from those states, and I suspect we could move on to less prominent reasons. I find it hard to believe that you are being singled out.

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
With the issues they are having they can not afford to ship them to some small town in South Dakota where the nearest service center is 200 miles away and the nearest tech who has any idea what is going on is 500 miles away.
They are currently experiencing harness and other issues that shut down the truck, so sending them to the 4 corners of the earth makes no sense.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Almost 4 years later and 4 months into production and we still don't know where we are in line!
I know where I'm at, between "Fuck you" and "Shut up, sit down". I was finally offered the privilege of buying a much marked-up CT to the tune of 20k to 36k additional. Just can't do that. Still waitin'.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag

That's still a queue. It just has alot more sorting than FIFO.

-Crissa

MeadowShade

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Occupation
Business Owner / retired
Country flag
I know where I'm at, between "Fuck you" and "Shut up, sit down". I was finally offered the privilege of buying a much marked-up CT to the tune of 20k to 36k additional. Just can't do that. Still waitin'.
All it takes to make it better is to give us something other than "two weeks" That did NOT work for Tom Hanks in MoneyPit and it ain't workin for me. I cannot treat my customers like that!
Sponsored