Reaction score
Website
tsportline.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Cyberbeast, S Plaid, X Plaid, MYP, M3P
Occupation
Upgrading Tesla Cybertrucks!
Country flag
@T Sportline , looking to get some good aftermarket aerodynamic wheels for the Cybertruck. Do you guys have/or working on a good aero-designed wheel that won't capture, but rather divert, air flow?
I would qualify both our TCT and CTM wheels as optimized aerodynamics, vs factory options. The factory aero cover is not optimal from an aero drag perspective; it protrudes past the sidewall and has a notchy sharp design. Our TCT has a wheel-flush aero cover, with adequate cooling ports. Same with CTM.
Sponsored

Cold.Truth

First Name
Big A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 CT AWD, 1987 Carerra, 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Occupation
I.T. Project Management
Country flag
I like the look of the steelies very much. I bought a pair 25 years ago for my 1987 BMW 325is, mounted Blizzak snow tires on them, and drove for about four months every year in the Philly snow. I might do something similar with the CT here in New Mexico. Obviously, the haters don’t agree (and they’re entitled to have their opinions), but surprisingly I don’t care at all what they think. :sneaky: To me, steelies have a utilitarian look that reflect the utility of the vehicle (for some of us), and steelies are typically less expensive, at least on the initial purchase end over higher-end wheels. The weight penalty will need to be understood before I buy, it might be negligible, it might not. Count me a fan. :love:

Jow

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser, '94 Bronco
Occupation
Biz Owner
Country flag
excited that this will be my first mod. i am curious, though, what centercap are you saying that CT has? i like this one, but i see no centercap from tesla as standard.

also, it looks like these steelies are what, about 5 lbs or so heavier than your other wheels.

Last edited:

mark555055c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD FS, 2019 Silverado Trail Boss
Country flag
CT + TCS steel wheels + Michelin X-Ice Snow == unstoppable winter vehicle. :D

Last edited:

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Tsportline, an outstanding job on your new steelies. Steel rims are a common look on many off-road vehicles.

$1k for a full set of forged powder coated wheels is also a great value. I will seriously consider a set after my Cybertruck order arrives.

You went above and beyond by forging them instead of using a traditional automotive stamping method.

“Forging is one of the oldest metalworking processes. Solid steel billets are heated to specific temperatures and compressed in a die to form a desired shape. During this process the internal crystalline structure and grain pattern of the metal is altered and reformed to match the shape imposed on it by the dies. This metallurgical refinement creates a stronger steel product better able to withstand impact and shear forces.”

I really like how you incorporated a diamond Cybertruck design on the cutouts instead of punching out circles.

Here are the standard wheels on the 2024 Ineos Grenadier
Tesla Cybertruck Cyber Steelie Wheels for Cybertruck - 20" TCS Forged Alloy Steel Wheels by T Sportline 12F6DE4F-88FC-4DE9-A8C3-DB54775ED1E3

Tesla Cybertruck Cyber Steelie Wheels for Cybertruck - 20" TCS Forged Alloy Steel Wheels by T Sportline A0F1FFC8-8A51-49C3-8D86-B73846DE61C5

Last edited:

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
This rugged wheel is one of a kind, designed to be plenty strong for the most aggressive Cybertruck usage, while preserving a the DNA of Cybertruck design language. The TCS 20" alloy steel wheel is uniquely tooled to fit Cybertruck perfectly. The fitment and offset, hub sizing, lug nut bores, and face design have been drawn from scratch to fit Tesla Cybertruck just the same as factory Tesla wheels. This value priced wheel is perfect for any scenario owners seek, from looking to personalize with a cool new look, to adding a second set of rims for winter tires, to beefing up with an alloy steel wheel to endure extreme use.

Product Page - Click HERE

Full Photo Gallery - All Ride Heights Shown, Click HERE

• Electrostatic OEM-grade powder coat finish
  • 20 inch TCS steel wheel is engineered exclusively for the Tesla Cybertruck
  • Accepts factory Tesla center cap, factory Tesla lug nut, factory Tesla Cybertruck TPMS sensor and factory 20" tire
  • Color matched T Sportline center cap included, but you can use a factory Tesla center cap

cig-cozy-gallery-11917a0y-foundation-series-cybertruck-aftermarket-wheels-20-tcs-satin-black-0...jpg
cig-cozy-gallery-11917DfF-foundation-series-cybertruck-aftermarket-wheels-20-tcs-satin-black-0...jpg
cig-cozy-gallery-11917nSk-foundation-series-cybertruck-aftermarket-wheels-20-tcs-satin-black-0...jpg
cig-cozy-gallery-11917ZBU-satin-white-tesla-cybertruck-20-inch-aftermarket-wheels-tcs-steel-lo...jpg
cig-cozy-gallery-11917uie-satin-white-tesla-cybertruck-20-inch-aftermarket-wheels-tcs-steel-lo...jpg
cig-cozy-gallery-11917IH2-satin-white-tesla-cybertruck-20-inch-aftermarket-wheels-tcs-steel-lo...jpg

What's the weight of these??

NickG

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma 67 Ford Mustang
Country flag
Instead of those triangle cutouts a turbine look would be so cool looking.

Gene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y.
Occupation
Investor
Country flag
CT + TCS steel wheels + Michelin X-Ice Snow == unstoppable vehicle. :D
This would be true once the locking differentials have had a software update to enable them. No locking diff, sadly, the truck is very stoppable.

Gene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y.
Occupation
Investor
Country flag
When I used to work in the Algerian Sahara, we would never every have anything other than steel wheels on our trucks. With steel you will never get a cracked or broken wheel. Any wheels that might get bent in the field can be hammered back into some at least usable shape so you can still get home.

OP
OP
T Sportline

T Sportline

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tsportline.com
Vehicles