CYBERBEAST 4 foot jump damage

kpanda17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3RWD, Tesla Model MYP
Country flag
If I was Tesla, I give him a new CT plus $30K for taking the CT from him and studying all that happened, video and truck evidence of damage and how to redesign

what a great live example of a front end vulnerability in the CT design
I dont think any unmodified wrangler, F150, range rover, R1T, or anything would have survived that pounding
great video and then subsequent analysis video of the damage
would be great if Tesla could learn/redesign for such a pounding as to give future CTs more headroom on pounding ability, to stay in front of the radical pickup truck fieldđŸ‘ș

RogerDavis

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Defender 110, Model 3
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
Pretty big hit, my Defender 110 had some almost that bad
 it had both rear air struts replaced in the rear, twice, and both front once all under warrantee. Now at 45k she drives like new with all new suspension since last month.

CTInProcess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
If I was Tesla, I give him a new CT plus $30K for taking the CT from him and studying all that happened, video and truck evidence of damage and how to redesign

what a great live example of a front end vulnerability in the CT design
I dont think any unmodified wrangler, F150, range rover, R1T, or anything would have survived that pounding
great video and then subsequent analysis video of the damage
would be great if Tesla could learn/redesign for such a pounding as to give future CTs more headroom on pounding ability, to stay in front of the radical pickup truck fieldđŸ‘ș
A Raptor and Tremor F-150 would have been just fine.

CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Tesla CT AWD FS
Country flag
All the cameras at this shoot and no good video or it happening. I gotta think he was on medium height based on the speed. I'd like high or extra hot to allow faster speeds. Or extract, so high.

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
I watched this video a few times. I think he did a nose dive from 4’ height. It was more like a crash. I’m surprised airbags didn’t deploy. Just look at how much the rear wheels are off the ground and the impact angle at the front. It’s pretty bad!
IMG_9843.jpeg

Boo23

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, BMW M40 Z4, 84 Camaro Z28
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
A Raptor would laugh at 4 ft.

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
A Raptor would laugh at 4 ft.
Booooo (with 23 Os) on that statement! 😆 Ok jokes apart, it’s not about the height but the impact angle and momentum. Are you saying a 7000 lbs loaded Raptor can do 45 degrees nose dive from 4’ height at a good speed, hit the ground head on, and get out unscathed? lol 😂

Boo23

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, BMW M40 Z4, 84 Camaro Z28
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
Maybe when Elon sends you the “won’t fall apart” update you’ll be okay. Quick question what’s the 23 Os referring to?

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Maybe when Elon sends you the “won’t fall apart” update you’ll be okay. Quick question what’s the 23 Os referring to?
haha! Imaginary “won’t fall apart” update is more comforting than “always falls apart” default feature on other vehicles. I don’t have a crystal ball, but my theory is that CT will outlast almost all other vehicles on the market by several decades. The closest contender could be Toyotas. CT won’t fall apart unless you are going to do nose dives or crashes.

oh the 23Os was just the number I picked from your user name. Totally messing up and kidding to creatively Boooooooo on what you said about Raptor. 😜
Sponsored