Cyberbeast waiting room

kpg81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
What a lot of people don't talk about is not the wait to get the VIN, but the wait AFTER you get the VIN.

It was fun checking the app for the VIN to randomly pop up and that's cool. But when you have it, you have zero idea when you'll be able to schedule delivery which comes via text. It's worse than waiting for the VIN itself.

It's been 8 days since I got my VIN and nothing, no updates and I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve haha

dicataldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla x
Occupation
real estate investor
Country flag
I'm just hanging out here waiting for my Cyberbeast. Configured 12/15/23 from Florida. Powershare emails done and eligible. Watching Tesla build 50-60 dual motors per day and 20 Cyberbeasts per week. Feeling like the red headed step child.
received vin for my beast last week. ordered dec 22

dicataldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla x
Occupation
real estate investor
Country flag
and window frame for delivery was june to dec 2024 and received vin may 14 so that gives hope ro many cyberbeast orders

dicataldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla x
Occupation
real estate investor
Country flag
What a lot of people don't talk about is not the wait to get the VIN, but the wait AFTER you get the VIN.

It was fun checking the app for the VIN to randomly pop up and that's cool. But when you have it, you have zero idea when you'll be able to schedule delivery which comes via text. It's worse than waiting for the VIN itself.

It's been 8 days since I got my VIN and nothing, no updates and I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve haha
i believe is 2 to 3 weeks for delivery

OP
OP
CYBEAST

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Took 3 weeks for mine. But I think they had to do the accelerater rivet. They texted me to set up delivery and I picked it up the same day.

dicataldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla x
Occupation
real estate investor
Country flag
I m feeling the same. If you go to a tesla dealer (here in Miami there are) they can tell you where the car is. Mine was in Jacksonville yesterday on its way to miami. So that gives you an idea. Still need to wait for the delivery appointment in the app

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
and window frame for delivery was june to dec 2024 and received vin may 14 so that gives hope ro many cyberbeast orders
Did You modify your order? Just trying to gauge if switching to gray trim and All season tires delays it more..

TeslaFANa

First Name
Fiesky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 model s, 2018 model x, 2024 cybertruck
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
At this point, I may change my order to tactical gray interior. I like the look of white, but on some of the videos I've seen, you can see some wavy, very slight bubbly look to it. Anyone else see that?
I've seen some of that (on the forum, not personally), I've also seen where people complain of the white reflection on the windshield affecting visibility.
Sponsored