Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
Updated with first real life looks at yoke steering wheel (in a Model s)

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! tesla-model-s-yoke-steering-wheel-interior-

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! img_6518-scaled-jpe

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! img_6534-scaled-

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! evqlqiducaazkk9-jpe

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! evqlqidvkaah3fs-jpe

Yoke style steering wheel, like from the Cybertruck prototype! So we're possibly looking at the Cybertruck's steering wheel.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! Cybertruck steering wheel
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! Cybertruck Steering Wheel Yok

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! EsxjhG1XIAIhE_V
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! Tesla-Model-S-interior
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! S_Glass_Roof

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! EsxKf1tUwAE-1IS

No stalks with this new steering wheel so here's where the turn signals are activated on the steering wheel.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! esx3aksu4aewypz-jpe

And here's where the horn and windshield wipers are activated.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! esx3r5eucaiuler-jpe
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Jow

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser, '94 Bronco
Occupation
Biz Owner
Country flag
not sure about this for long drives, no place to really "rest" your hand?

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
not sure about this for long drives, no place to really "rest" your hand?
When I drive with AutoPilot I rest my hand at the base of the steering wheel. Anything else is uncomfortable very quickly.

TirNaOg

First Name
Deasun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition
Country flag
I like the look in Black. Not so much that wooden strip look.
Nice update altogether.

OP
OP
Old Spice

Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
No stalks with this new steering wheel so here's where the turn signals are activated on the steering wheel.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! Esx3aKSU4AEwYPZ

And here's where the horn and windshield wipers are activated.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck’s Yoke-Style Steering Wheel Revealed by Way of Model S and X Updated Interiors?! Esx3r5EUcAIULeR

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I wonder what all of this means for CT. same things in Video format:

DarinCT

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3, CT triM
Country flag
George Carlin approves
What’s the first thing they teach you in driver education, they tell you where to put your hands on the steering wheel. They tell you to put them at 10:00 o’clock and 2:00 o’clock. Bullshit, I put mine at 9:45 and 2:15, gives me an extra half an hour to get to work, you know?

Bond007

First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
If there are no stalks, how do we put this car into forward or reverse gear.
Using touch screens,...?.surely that cannot be true.
Well, you never know how Elon's brain works. :D

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
Love the yoke. So I guess this is street legal?

Also I hope the cybertruck gets a screen for the back like the model X/S
Considering how spartan the aesthetic of the CT is, I doubt it. Would be cool to put on videos to keep my dog busy though.