g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
I think we’ll get an event.

I expect it’ll happen when they have a very good idea of when deliveries start. Perhaps 2-3 months before deliveries start. Before year end would be hugely bullish. I’m starting to get skeptical it will happen. Need to see that Gigapress doing it’s thing. They need to start talking about Austin 4680 on the earnings calls.
I am starting to think Master Plan III is going to be the CT / Semi delivery event. CT will be revealed, semi delivery though. Just based on the mentioning in the same breath. @MikeInTheWoods timeline post was decent and could be about right. But I think we don't see any component manufacturing in the wild til 2023.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I am starting to think Master Plan III is going to be the CT / Semi delivery event. CT will be revealed, semi delivery though. Just based on the mentioning in the same breath. @MikeInTheWoods timeline post was decent and could be about right. But I think we don't see any component manufacturing in the wild til 2023.
This could make sense. Musk has been talking up Master Plan Part III and the 4680 is right in the heart of a lot of this. Also, the Semi and the Cybertruck are some of the final pieces to Part II.

The cornerstone of so much of this is around the 4680 production. Tesla having an event to show off their 4680 line cranking out cells and showing off some of the products which it enables makes piles of sense.

That would be consistent with this series of tweets from Elon.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Appearance @ Annual Shareholder Meeting in Texas 1660169020050

Then a few replies later

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Appearance @ Annual Shareholder Meeting in Texas 1660168985159

I’m still quite skeptical, but it does have a certain logic. Certainly if they have a big event talking up the 4680 capabilities talking about the Cybertruck’s range and pricing is within scope.