Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Just get one of these, or smaller to suit. Up in minutes.
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck CyberTent (former Basecamp Tent) - New Official Video 1706740373287

And sleep on this
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck CyberTent (former Basecamp Tent) - New Official Video 1706740502333

Of course each to their own lol

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag
Tesla app said it doesn't compatible with the vehicle in my account…

Ironically cybertruck IS the ONLY vehicle in my Tesla account.

IMG_5181.png
They (Tesla) require you to actually own the vehicle before you are eligible to purchase vehicle specific stuff, you only have a preorder/order in right now, but do not own the vehicle. This is a way to combat scalping and price gouging of kit (what a Tesla rep told me when I tried to order the tent a month ago)

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Last time I spent 3k on a tent.....Never. Never will. You can have on engineered and built for less. :rolleyes:

Reactions: REM

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
Last time I spent 3k on a tent.....Never. Never will. You can have on engineered and built for less. :rolleyes:
They are pricing it on par with roof top tents. Good quality roof top tents are in that price range.

You are right though. It’s expensive. Sometimes I forget how many accessories I need to account for to truly own and enjoy the truck! Tent, wrap, tint, extra tire, space dividers, ugh! Now I’m getting goosebumps! :eek:

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Foundation Series CyberBeast (Order Confirmed)
Occupation
Cybertruck Parts & Accessories Development
Country flag
Still holding out for the Cyberlandr. I sure wish they would announce some sort of update. The tent is pretty cool, though.

sylvius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast FS ordered
Country flag
The tent seems like a well thought out piece of kit that is less of an aero nightmare than the typical RTT and a lot easier to get in and out. Nice big vestibule. I love the idea of wiring pass through for heater/fan/lighting. Kind of a bummer they didn’t integrate some LED lighting and underscores the bummer that the rear window on the truck is fixed. It would be really great to have a passthrough from the tent into the cabin.

Double wall construction so might be passable as a four season tent. Big concern, though, is whether 8 PSI air frame can hold up to major wind. Also curious if the vestibule can zip off or at least be securely stowed if dealing with high winds or just a place where staking out the vestibule poles would be a pain.

84Apollo3

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Still holding out for the Cyberlandr. I sure wish they would announce some sort of update. The tent is pretty cool, though.
Spacecamper looks so much better than Cyberlander and much more likely to bring something usable to market.

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
They are pricing it on par with roof top tents. Good quality roof top tents are in that price range.

You are right though. It’s expensive. Sometimes I forget how many accessories I need to account for to truly own and enjoy the truck! Tent, wrap, tint, extra tire, space dividers, ugh! Now I’m getting goosebumps! :eek:
Don't do that to me. Get me all worked up and leave hanging? 🤣🤣

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
If only Palomino, advertiser on this thread or Lance design and build a bed truck camper on Cybertruck.

Wife cannot go back to tent camping after an RV with full bath, kitchen, ref, queen bed, a/c and sofa (negotiable without).

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
So I was thinking about something today while watching this video. Imagine you're camping, cozy and asleep in your sleeping bag, when suddenly your Cybertruck flies away with you on top, bc my phone... which was my key, was with me in the tent.

I don't know why this just became an irrational fear of mine but I am gonna keep phones bluetooth off when in my cozy tent.

Or do you think it would only allow any of that if actually in the vehicle? Thoughts?
Sponsored