Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Sorry Crissa, but you have an obnoxious, know it all attitude on almost every thread. You’re blatantly wrong here.
And yet you cannot explain the basic dimensions that would make the Cybertruck not work. You're dead-set certain, without any measurements in your pocket.

Any you say I'm obnoxious, and yet you won't do the basic work?

-Crissa
Sponsored

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
If I was going to be interested in a full camper. I would want the top expandable. When closed, I would want it just barely above the top of the roofline, and respectful of angles and airflow. When parked and set to extend, I would like to see a front shelf pullout, then the full top, over the cab to the back, extend up and lock. peace

CompMaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri CT
Country flag
After reading this lovely thread I decided to re-review the unveil night footage. To see if I could see a ratio of the sails. But then I looked online for campers. And well... just like trailers.. There is no standard. Some of the Campers have an 9 in (that's what she said) depth of the part that goes within the bed and the walls, while others I've seen are 20 in and more. A lot of them are made for 5 foot bed, and the ones that are longer they just have the tailgate down. Others are even longer and uses a hitch extension to hold it up.

In either case I personally would NOT use a current camper in a new CT. For me the wind alone would kill the trip as all campers are made assuming you have a flat roof. As we all know space is valuable, the triangle air space above the rear glass but below the camper is a huge waste. And possible whistling wind noise.

So as many other campers are designed around the car they are made for I would only buy a camper made for the CT.

Huge difference if I already had a camper, and didn't want to invest into another. As I already have to sell a kidney just to get a CT (maybe just me :eek:). Getting/making a hitch extension to help move the camper back a bit is not a deal breaker in the case the sails somehow do get in the way. I would just use that space of other stuff like rope, axes or whatnot.

Me personally after I can pay of the CT, or if I can pickup another side job (just got fired from current). I would go with a trailer as I have 5 mouths to feed and sleep. But primarily I have lots more room for panels and batteries on a trailer :giggle:
Sponsored