Cybertruck decoration, while you wait for the original ;)

Vaclav Krizovensky

First Name
Vaclav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Introducing my Cybertruck Decoration - a must-have for Tesla and Cybertruck enthusiasts.

This handcrafted piece is designed to delight, whether displayed on a shelf or placed by your fire pit.
Measuring 38 x 13 x 2,6 cm, it showcases an intricate replica of the iconic Cybertruck from its epic off-road testing in the Baja Peninsula with graffiti art that boldly spells "CYBERTRUCK" on the side.

Crafted with meticulous care, I’ve gone through my usual woodworking processes: precision cutting, thoughtful sanding, expert nylon brushing to accentuate the wood's beautiful texture, and pyrography to create intricate details on the windows and wheels. This piece is not just decor; it's a statement for those who appreciate the intersection of design and innovation. Upgrade your space with this unique homage to the electric revolution.

Add a touch of Tesla magic to your surroundings with our Cybertruck Decoration. It's an ideal gift for tech aficionados, car enthusiasts, and anyone who's captivated by the future of automotive engineering.

* Dimensions: 38 x 13 x 2,6 cm
* Inspired by the iconic Cybertruck
* Features "CYBERTRUCK" graffiti art
* Handcrafted with care
* Perfect for home decor or gifting

Bring the future to your present with this remarkable Cybertruck decoration. Order yours today and elevate your living space.

Sponsored