intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lariat Lightning
Country flag
Looking at the videos of Giga Texas, and comparing those to Giga Berlin, is the realistic estimate that Texas will be finished by late Summer?
Which could mean rolling some customers Cybertrucks out the door by Nov/Dec 2021?

I have seen shot in the dark estimates that in December '21 Tesla could produce/delivery 10,000 Cybertrucks for the month.

With a WAG that Texas will then be able to produce 120-130,000 Cybertrucks in 2022.

Assuming out of the 600,000 per orders, about half drop out when their # is called, and we use a factor of Pi, then substract windspeed, is it fair to say if your # is 325,000, expect delivery some time in 2023?

......Might be enough time to take delivery of a Rivian, enjoy it for 2 years, then trade "up" to the Cybertruck.
Sponsored

Jamez

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Occupation
Taper of Dry Wall (retired)
Country flag
Sure l will rather would get the two trucks but having to play in the Canadian dollar with it pegged at such low rates of value and Elon wanting U.S. dollars we pay 25 or more percent
more then an American. And no one no way can convince me there be value for value in the difference. At this age do I really have an opportunity to wait till Tesla builds in Canada. NO but I do wish.

OP
OP

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sure l will rather would get the two trucks but having to play in the Canadian dollar with it pegged at such low rates of value and Elon wanting U.S. dollars we pay 25 or more percent
more then an American. And no one no way can convince me there be value for value in the difference. At this age do I really have an opportunity to wait till Tesla builds in Canada. NO but I do wish.
Pay in Bitcoin! LOL

Yeah, the Canadian to US dollar exchange rate is not too favorable right now....

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Texas will then be able to produce 120-130,000 Cybertrucks in 2022.

Assuming out of the 600,000 per orders, about half drop out when their # is called, and we use a factor of Pi, then substract windspeed, is it fair to say if your # is 325,000, expect delivery some time in 2023?

......Might be enough time to take delivery of a Rivian, enjoy it for 2 years, then trade "up" to the Cybertruck.
If money is not a factor for you, go for it. Get the Rivian, wait until CT bugs are sorted out and then switch.

I have set a hard limit for myself and would not go over $50K for any vehicle. Doing the math for timing of it is simply depressing, especially for those of us in the back of the line. I buy cars once every 10-15 years. CT is closer to what I want than Rivian but if Rivian was available right now and for $50K, I would pull the trigger. for that price my choices right now is ICE or tough it out and wait.

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck, order
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If money is not a factor for you, go for it. Get the Rivian, wait until CT bugs are sorted out and then switch.

I have set a hard limit for myself and would not go over $50K for any vehicle. Doing the math for timing of it is simply depressing, especially for those of us in the back of the line. I buy cars once every 10-15 years. CT is closer to what I want than Rivian but if Rivian was available right now and for $50K, I would pull the trigger. for that price my choices right now is ICE or tough it out and wait.
Can you tell me who to contact about grounds keeper position at the new plant in Austin, Texas?

OP
OP

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Yesterday Elon Musk said Tesla would have to get real lucky to delivery any CyberTrucks in 2021.

That is disappointing....it would seem to mean first deliveries will began in 2022. Probably slowly at first, and mostly 2022 will be a ramp up year. Elon also indicated they will be building other Tesla models first at GigaTexas.

To me that means 2022 we won't see as many CyberTrucks as we would like. 75,000 units?

Depending on your spot in line, you might be looking at 2024 before you get your CyberTruck. Booo.
Sponsored