mark555055c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD FS, 2019 Silverado Trail Boss
Country flag
Can anyone drive up to these lots and take a look to see if any CT's are non-FS CT? That would be a way to tell if non-FS CT are being built. Just look for the Fondation badging.
These are all FS units. There wont be regular units in the lot before folks are offered the chance to build/order said units.

Last edited:

Dazajj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350
Occupation
Regional Account Director
Country flag
His situation is a little different… he got his VIN and then took delivery the next day. We’re thinking he’s getting someone’s CT for didn’t want it last minute… that said, atleast we now know that Raleigh is “trained” to receive incoming CTs

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
His situation is a little different… he got his VIN and then took delivery the next day. We’re thinking he’s getting someone’s CT for didn’t want it last minute… that said, atleast we now know that Raleigh is “trained” to receive incoming CTs
ok so hes already delivered then? i guess i should mark him as delivered if thats the case

Sousray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 M3
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
c'mon, non-FS!
I still have the FS in my app Queue, but decided to wait for the Non-FS version.
Hoping they finish their 10,000 FS orders soon, so Then I can get in line for the Non-FS version.
I have on good credible information that 10,000 FS is the plan. suppliers have Demand orders for 10,000 on accessories included with FS version. So maybe Tesla will start offering the Non-FS after these are ordered. Not sure when that will be, hopefully this year Q3 or Q4 maybe.

Does anyone know how to change the offer from FS to a non-FS to get in line. I am at the top of the list, but no clue as to get on the Non-FS list.

Fingers Crossed

Jow

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser, '94 Bronco
Occupation
Biz Owner
Country flag
I still have the FS in my app Queue, but decided to wait for the Non-FS version.
Hoping they finish their 10,000 FS orders soon, so Then I can get in line for the Non-FS version.
I have on good credible information that 10,000 FS is the plan. suppliers have Demand orders for 10,000 on accessories included with FS version. So maybe Tesla will start offering the Non-FS after these are ordered. Not sure when that will be, hopefully this year Q3 or Q4 maybe.

Does anyone know how to change the offer from FS to a non-FS to get in line. I am at the top of the list, but no clue as to get on the Non-FS list.

Fingers Crossed
oh that's exactly what i'm doing, i'm sure along with what, thousands of others, just waiting to wake up one day and hear non-FS is open to place your order, right in the app like it is now, there will just be no FS option. makes the most sense to me...

mark555055c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD FS, 2019 Silverado Trail Boss
Country flag

Fingers Crossed
Just do nothing.

Once FS orders end, folks who have early reservations and have not placed a FS order will simply be in line to order a regular unit in whichever manner Tesla decides to offer them up. Whether that is in batches or just wholesale, will be the question.

Gracilis

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla M3P, 2022 Tesla MYP
Country flag

Fingers Crossed
I wouldn't trust that 10,000 number. I think there's a mountain of information, misinformation, and assumptions.

For example, and for me to add to the pile, my Powershare installer told me that he was talking to his internal Tesla contact and was told that as of 2 weeks ago Tesla had converted 11,000 CT orders already.

Now, does that mean his info is accurate, no. But it's another data point to show that no data points are reliable :D
Sponsored