Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag
Cool video, but not a lot of reason to believe it's anything other than another employee or Tesla CT being used for a marketing video.
It would be very strange if a customer was posting on a Tesla account....

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Cool video, but not a lot of reason to believe it's anything other than another employee or Tesla CT being used for a marketing video.
So you don't think the illuminated tree exhibit is actual art?

I have to wonder about people who have such a negative perspective on such a beautiful installation that is obviously bringing much delight to so many lives. We could use more positivity in the world.

So what if it was the focus of a Tesla marketing video? Is that bad to increase awareness of the company doing the most to decarbonize transportation?

vertigo3pc

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Website
turo.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS, Model X, Model Y
Country flag
So you don't think the illuminated tree exhibit is actual art?
Literally nobody is saying that, please don't be provocative.

I have to wonder about people who have such a negative perspective on such a beautiful installation that is obviously bringing much delight to so many lives. We could use more positivity in the world.
Again, not sure who or what you're responding to, but nothing I said had anything to do with that. Just indicating that the Cybertruck shown in the video was not a post-11/30 delivery.

So what if it was the focus of a Tesla marketing video? Is that bad to increase awareness of the company doing the most to decarbonize transportation?
It's on a Tesla channel, I would expect it to be a Tesla marketing video. Maybe you're responding to something else? I dunno, can't follow you.

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
I think some are seeing in the sentence construction that the "employee" was being "used"; a somewhat negative connotation, maybe not the message you meant.

While the CT is definitely being "used" by the employee, the employee more properly is being paid (or otherwise compensated) for the work of creating a promotional "marketing video."

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
Literally nobody is saying that, please don't be provocative.

Again, not sure who or what you're responding to, but nothing I said had anything to do with that. Just indicating that the Cybertruck shown in the video was not a post-11/30 delivery.

It's on a Tesla channel, I would expect it to be a Tesla marketing video. Maybe you're responding to something else? I dunno, can't follow you.
Yeah definitely a grinch. Retired engineer with nothing better to do.
Sponsored