FrostyCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 MustangGT-700rwhp, 21' & 22' M3 LR, CT res.
Occupation
Self employed - refrigeration service
Country flag
Kinda hard to buy stock before 9/30/23 at this point. lol.
What?! Just go to Robinhood and use their app to buy a share or even partial share.
Sponsored

Cybercarlson

First Name
T.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
chevy K1500 decades ago, M3, MY, New Beetle
Country flag
Finally they made it possible for all non US Stockholders to get the status as a verified stock holder.

Actually a manual verification ( I do not care if the hands are from Optimus or his AI Mother ;))
uploading a pdf of your (in my case german) depot statment.
With SAY it was not really possible to do that before. 🤮

I hope:unsure: this will be possible for all future earning calls and share holder meetings as well. 🤗👏

Oh this was a bit off topic, sorry.

But of course my first action has been to sign up for the delivery event ticket drawing. 😍😂😍

They could honor the shareholder with the longest distance travelled with a bump up in his RN number...... totally selfish suggestion 😇

I would gladly take on "the burden" of a private importation to Europe of the first Cybertruck.

Single registration should be a peace of cake compared with the Chevy K 15000 and Ford Econoline I had imported last century.
Because there are no toxic emmissions from a BEV.

bjhinkle

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck Dual motor
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
You do realize this is OCTOBER, right?
Is it possible these other commenters aren’t aware of the current month, or is there a magic Robinhood feature I don’t know about?
If you buy a partial share is the ownership dated to whenever the full share was purchased? Asking for a confused friend. lol.

truck

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X 2017 100D LR/S 2015 P85D/Cyberbeast
Country flag

IN-PERSON EVENT, LIMITED CAPACITY

We expect to be able to accommodate a limited number of shareholders in person at the Cybertruck Delivery Event. The event will be held at:

Tesla, Inc.
1 Tesla Road
Austin, TX 78725

To maximize fairness, we are conducting a random drawing to determine shareholders’ eligibility to attend. Shareholders with active shares as of September 30, 2023 may apply. To apply, verify your shareholdings by uploading evidence of your Tesla stock ownership as of September 30, 2023 (no other date will be accepted) on our shareholder dashboard in one of the accepted formats with your name included.

The deadline to enter the drawing is Friday, November 3, 2023, at 11:59 PM CDT. We expect to begin communicating selections during the week of November 6, 2023.

If you are selected through the drawing, your selection is further subject to our confirmation of your identity through receipt of valid government-issued identification. Selections are non-transferable. Carefully review the Cybertruck Delivery Event Drawing Terms.

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 2.27.33 PM.jpg
More shares = more entries?
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck delivery event ticket lottery now open! [Deadline: 11/3/23] IMG_8855

datechboss101

First Name
Akaash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Acura MDX
Occupation
IT Help Desk
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck delivery event ticket lottery now open! [Deadline: 11/3/23] IMG_6847

Looks like investing in Tesla stocks in my Roth IRA (many of my peers lacks IRAs and 401Ks in early 20s) has paid off. Hoping to be one of those selected. I do however need to reinvest in my investment account of Tesla stock though. Never buy the stock at high prices, just an FYI for those that don’t invest.

cybertruckig

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P, Ford Raptor, Cybertruck ORDERED
Occupation
Digital Creative & Business Owner
Country flag

IN-PERSON EVENT, LIMITED CAPACITY

We expect to be able to accommodate a limited number of shareholders in person at the Cybertruck Delivery Event. The event will be held at:

Tesla, Inc.
1 Tesla Road
Austin, TX 78725

To maximize fairness, we are conducting a random drawing to determine shareholders’ eligibility to attend. Shareholders with active shares as of September 30, 2023 may apply. To apply, verify your shareholdings by uploading evidence of your Tesla stock ownership as of September 30, 2023 (no other date will be accepted) on our shareholder dashboard in one of the accepted formats with your name included.

The deadline to enter the drawing is Friday, November 3, 2023, at 11:59 PM CDT. We expect to begin communicating selections during the week of November 6, 2023.

If you are selected through the drawing, your selection is further subject to our confirmation of your identity through receipt of valid government-issued identification. Selections are non-transferable. Carefully review the Cybertruck Delivery Event Drawing Terms.

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 2.27.33 PM.jpg
Thanks! I've entered and hope to go...bonus: my brother/SIL+niece lives a few miles away from Giga Texas. I'll be sure to share photos/videos if selected.

Trbizwiz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 RWD, Dodge Challenger
Occupation
Logistics
Country flag
The announced date of share holdings of record was over a month prior to the announcement. So buying shares won’t help after the announcement. I don’t think that was the reason. They have limited space, and massive interest. It seems fair to give top priority to those that invested in ownership in the company.

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Signed up! Hoping to get lucky.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag