Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Tesla model 3s and 2 Cybertruck reservations
Occupation
Smart Home Integration
Country flag
Exotic, for now.

This purchase makes no sense in so many ways.

I wag my finger.
I stopped thinking about what makes sense from a normal person perspective a long long time ago haha. Around the time I started building automation systems for 10 to 20 million dollar homes. It’s pretty wild the amount of disposable income some have. Some folks make $150k in a month and they like to buy cool stuff just like everyone else. This could be a purchase that takes them the same consideration as me buying tickets to a basketball game or maybe buying a nice dinner
Sponsored

First Name
Myria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Founders Edition, Dual or Tri Motor
Country flag
Hey everyone I know this is a hot button subject but I thought I’d post since it could end up benefiting one of us with deeper pockets.

A client of mine is an exotic car broker and we got to talking Tesla and he said he will have a Foundation Series Dual Motor soon for sale. I would expect a $30k to $40k markup since this guy deals mostly with car collectors from around world. So there’s a good chance this ends up in someone’s car locker or flys out overseas. Or it could end up in your garage haha.

I asked him about the no resale clause and he said that’s really more to keep folks from selling them on public auction sites than anything else and that they have legitimate ways of getting around the paperwork so both parties are protected. He said he sold 3 of the last Ferraris and a couple other cars that had the same sort of clause.

Anyways reach out to me if you are interested and I can put you in touch.

I’m not here to debate the morality of this. I would just say that if you think wealthy people have to play by the same rules as everyone else I would simply point you to the argument that infractions and the monetary penalties associated with them should be scaled based on income. Or in other words parking laws and ticket fees mean far less to the person in the Lamborghini than they do to the person in the Corolla Sport. You can extrapolate from there.
I have a client who's looking for a Cybertruck Foundation Series. He wants it in the next 30 days and is willing to pay whatever is needed. Please get in contact with me! My email is [email protected]

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
I can do this if the Toyota Tundra or Tacoma full EV with long-range battery is already available.

I am a Tesla stockholder and may maybe interested in their other models or CT trims
and don't want to burn my bridges.

But for 30k, I might be persuaded to even blow it up. :p

tomsonline

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Hey everyone I know this is a hot button subject but I thought I’d post since it could end up benefiting one of us with deeper pockets.

A client of mine is an exotic car broker and we got to talking Tesla and he said he will have a Foundation Series Dual Motor soon for sale. I would expect a $30k to $40k markup since this guy deals mostly with car collectors from around world. So there’s a good chance this ends up in someone’s car locker or flys out overseas. Or it could end up in your garage haha.

I asked him about the no resale clause and he said that’s really more to keep folks from selling them on public auction sites than anything else and that they have legitimate ways of getting around the paperwork so both parties are protected. He said he sold 3 of the last Ferraris and a couple other cars that had the same sort of clause.

Anyways reach out to me if you are interested and I can put you in touch.

I’m not here to debate the morality of this. I would just say that if you think wealthy people have to play by the same rules as everyone else I would simply point you to the argument that infractions and the monetary penalties associated with them should be scaled based on income. Or in other words parking laws and ticket fees mean far less to the person in the Lamborghini than they do to the person in the Corolla Sport. You can extrapolate from there.
Can you put me in touch with your friend, please? I have just received my notification from Tesla for my pre-order.

OP
OP
FirstRLast

FirstRLast

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Tesla model 3s and 2 Cybertruck reservations
Occupation
Smart Home Integration
Country flag
They have another one available. If anyone is interested message me.
Sponsored