Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Via 9to5mac

Apple and Tesla make some of the most sought after products and the luxury device accessory company, Caviar is blending the two with its latest iPhone 11 Pro modification, the Cyberphone. Yep, a mashup of Tesla’s upcoming Cybertruck with the latest flagship iPhone.

Caviar is known for making outlandish versions of the latest iPhones, like gold and diamond-adorned models that cost over $100,000.

Now the company has launched its latest iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max modification, called Cyberphone that brings the distinctive angular lines of the Tesla Cybertruck to Apple’s smartphones.

It even includes a foldable front cover that resembles the truck bed and works as an iPhone stand in addition to a screen protector.

Here’s how Caviar describes the “Cyberphone:”

The titanium body of the smartphone is protected all round from any outer mechanical impact: the back cover, sides and even the screen are hidden under metal plates. At that, the total protection of the body does not violate, but even enhances the smartphone’s functionality: now, if you wish to use your favorite apps with comfort or have video calls, the folding titanium screen protection is transformed into a comfortable holder.

The design of the body is inspired by the geometry of Tesla Cybertruck. At the same time, it is improved aesthetically. Accurate lines are explained not only by the functionality, but also create a visual component nice to look at.
Caviar asks customers to “Contact us for price” and is doing a production run of 99 units. With the absence of more precious materials like gold or diamonds, maybe the Cyberphone will come in under the six-figure mark.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Inspires an Actual Cyberphone iPhone (by Caviar) caviar-iphone-11-pro-tesla-cybertruck-cyberphone
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Inspires an Actual Cyberphone iPhone (by Caviar) iphone-11-tesla-cybertruck-close-u
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Inspires an Actual Cyberphone iPhone (by Caviar) iphone-11-tesla-cybertruck-caviar-front-and-back
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ozze

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Not impressed at all todlie Chang what a phone looks like is just that.

Mule Ferguson

First Name
Mule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Model P3D+, F150. Cybertruck Tri Motor
Occupation
House Husband
Country flag
Gonna buy one for my wife. She ran over her IPhone with her X. It worked out great. I gave her my 7+ and got a 11 Pro Max. :giggle:
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Inspires an Actual Cyberphone iPhone (by Caviar) IMG_0028

Last edited:

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Gonna buy one for my wife. She ran over her IPhone with her X. It worked out great. I gave her my 7+ and got a 11 Pro Max. :giggle:
It's that selfish dedication that makes your marriage great....

But admit that you're probably like me.... my wife always get the new car, and I get the hand me down..... ;)

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime, Nissan Leaf, Tri Motor Cyber Truck
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
It's that selfish dedication that makes your marriage great....

But admit that you're probably like me.... my wife always get the new car, and I get the hand me down..... ;)
My wife got the 11 pro for Christmas...I get to have the Cybertruck. I think it is a fair trade off.

Mule Ferguson

First Name
Mule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Model P3D+, F150. Cybertruck Tri Motor
Occupation
House Husband
Country flag
Yes:) I'll drink to that. I got the coronavirus.
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Inspires an Actual Cyberphone iPhone (by Caviar) IMG_9239

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Inspires an Actual Cyberphone iPhone (by Caviar) IMG_9216
Sponsored