Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 2 Motor, 2010 Suburban, 2014 Honda CTX1300, 2007 Buell XB12R
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
A light gray would be my first choice. Being able to turn on the A/C remotely a few minutes before launching will be a nice touch.
Sponsored

Propwash

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Cybertruck reservation 113079593
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
From what I understand, Tesla makes the material they use for their seats in house. Apparently, this material does not stain, does not discolor, does not odorize, and a whole bunch of other things. As far as i can tell, they are the only ones using this material, and tesla owners right now seem to really like it. I haven't heard of any problems with it thus far, so I assume it's pretty amazing.
I got the tan seats in my X and stained them with a new pair of blue jeans. Yes they do stain

2Futre4u

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor LR 2019 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Trailboss 1994 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Environmental Scientist
Country flag
That’s correct. My wife’s model 3 white seats look brand new after 6 months of continuous usage.
Same here, Im blown away with how nice the white interior looks, although I dunno If i would want it on my truck.

Propwash

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Cybertruck reservation 113079593
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
From what I understand, Tesla makes the material they use for their seats in house. Apparently, this material does not stain, does not discolor, does not odorize, and a whole bunch of other things. As far as i can tell, they are the only ones using this material, and tesla owners right now seem to really like it. I haven't heard of any problems with it thus far, so I assume it's pretty amazing.
My Tan drivers seat has a blue hue to it from wet blue jeans
Sponsored