Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
I just found a video which got a good view of the back of the middle seat. No vents that I could see there but it’s pretty hard to tell black on black and this is just a prototype. Please do report back if you are able to see the interior.
EBE2E305-AF17-4751-B9A1-C3DDBF4EAAA6.png
Reserved for 24th ? ✔
This will be an cool adventure
Sponsored

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
I will be heading down with my wife in our M3 LR AWD FSD to see. ? I will try my best to get in and take a peek?now, I’m going to look closer? cuz what you bring up is a MAJOR point. ?
Would like to go but it’s 4 hours drive and I need to replace microinverters on the solar panels.

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Would like to go but it’s 4 hours drive and I need to replace microinverters on the solar panels.
I’m curious to know how long your Micro-inverters lasted and are they really that good on performance and output? Also reliable?

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Fritter63
It is 20th to the 27th. You got this. ? so get her done and just go for
It?

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Tape measure✔
Camera✔
My son? Well, watching my boy going through chemo, getting sick, has been the hardest ever. ? ??. Dropped him off a bit ago for another round of poison ☠. I reluctantly place a ✔ I’m excited and torn! WTF ! Wish he could come, but too damn risky. So, I will report to him from there. He is getting the RWD and a smart move I might add? .so keep your shares kiddo and your dreams! I love you son!
Take that damn cancer on like this!
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Interior Compared to Competitors (Sandy Munro Series) DE69B3EB-D152-4DDA-9AA3-8411A93349EF

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
I’m curious to know how long your Micro-inverters lasted and are they really that good on performance and output? Also reliable?
First batch of 28 installed 2010, Enphase M190 (first gen). First one failed after 4 years IIRC. Total of 9 failed now. 2 currently out, first 7 replaced under warranty. Eventually they started replacing with newer models.

I guess the first gen had enough issues that they decided to make everyone an upgrade deal... $67.50 per for latest IQ7 model (handles more power too, not just 190W). Normally I'd have made them honor the 25 year warranty, but they must have made a deal after they went through bankruptcy. Warranty reduced to just 15 years. So at this point I'm 2/3 done and they're still failing. So I took the upgrade. Bad part is I had to upgrade all, including the second installation (15) M210 models that are only 6 years old.

I also have 6 panels with M190s installed that I got from my brother, never went into service. They allowed me to upgrade those as well. Hoping to install that this summer.

Yes, micro inverters are great for just this reason, one failure is cheap and easy to replace, doesn't bring down the whole system.

looking forward to cracking one open to see what is inside and why they can't just be serviced.

azjohn

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Tape measure✔
Camera✔
My son? Well, watching my boy going through chemo, getting sick, has been the hardest ever. ? ??. Dropped him off a bit ago for another round of poison ☠. I reluctantly place a ✔ I’m excited and torn! WTF ! Wish he could come, but too damn risky. So, I will report to him from there. He is getting the RWD and a smart move I might add? .so keep your shares kiddo and your dreams! I love you son!
DE69B3EB-D152-4DDA-9AA3-8411A93349EF.gif
Every work place needs an office linebacker!

Suskis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Seat Ibiza
Country flag
I think the interior is the only think Telsa is doing wrong in Cybertruck. The outer parts are made to be as hardened, rugged, resiliente, unbreakable and bulletproof possible.
The interiors, at the opposite, show clear leather seats, a paper dash and, of course, the tablet interface to the infotainment.
I would like to be offered a different kind of interiors, as rugged as possibile, just like the outer parts. Certainly I do not want to worry about leather seats! Make them as strong as possible. And about the dash: paper? come on! What if some working tool is placed on that paper dash? And, finally, the monitor: will it be covered in Tesla Liquid Metal Glass? If not, don't you think having a glass covered electronic interface to the computer placed exactly in the middle of the car make it an easy target for everything moving inside the cabin?
I think that this is the reason many people do not take CT seriously. Outside: an armored tank to survive the Apocalypse. Inside: a posh car to drive to disco.

hobbit11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot
Country flag
Tape measure✔
Camera✔
DE69B3EB-D152-4DDA-9AA3-8411A93349EF.gif
NO child much less any person should have to endure your son's current situation. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

hobbit11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot
Country flag
Episode 4: In this episode of the Cybertruck Competitive Comparison Series, Sandy discusses automotive interior designs of the past, present, and future. He covers everything including the instrument panel, door panels, seats, center consoles, HVAC, safety/restraints, and electronics. Please tune in every Wednesday to follow along as Sandy reviews a different area of the Cybertruck. Next week Sandy will do a ride and drive with Ford, Ram, & Chevy.

Episode 4: In this episode of the Cybertruck Competitive Comparison Series, Sandy discusses automotive interior designs of the past, present, and future. He covers everything including the instrument panel, door panels, seats, center consoles, HVAC, safety/restraints, and electronics. Please tune in every Wednesday to follow along as Sandy reviews a different area of the Cybertruck. Next week Sandy will do a ride and drive with Ford, Ram, & Chevy.

I agree with Sandy on the steering wheel. Cool look but if it ain't compliant, it's gotta change. Also interested to see what happens with the side mirrors being replaced with cameras.

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
I think the interior is the only think Telsa is doing wrong in Cybertruck. The outer parts are made to be as hardened, rugged, resiliente, unbreakable and bulletproof possible.
The interiors, at the opposite, show clear leather seats, a paper dash and, of course, the tablet interface to the infotainment.
I would like to be offered a different kind of interiors, as rugged as possibile, just like the outer parts. Certainly I do not want to worry about leather seats! Make them as strong as possible. And about the dash: paper? come on! What if some working tool is placed on that paper dash? And, finally, the monitor: will it be covered in Tesla Liquid Metal Glass? If not, don't you think having a glass covered electronic interface to the computer placed exactly in the middle of the car make it an easy target for everything moving inside the cabin?
I think that this is the reason many people do not take CT seriously. Outside: an armored tank to survive the Apocalypse. Inside: a posh car to drive to disco.
Install an analog clock. Its presence quells all cognitive dissonance.
Sponsored