Cybertruck pop-up roof tent design (Flat Type)

pumpkin curry

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Dual Moter AWD
Occupation
Country flag
Last edited:

joeguy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3
Country flag
This is the exact type of truck topper that I want. I hope that the Cybertruck will be solar ready to accept external solar to charge the truck. This one is from AT Overland Atlis model. Hopefully someone starts making these when the truck finally gets in production.
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck pop-up roof tent design (Flat Type) F6971A5B-7576-4181-B926-FC1585B71F0A

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
One thing I realized the other day...

The CT has a rear tailgate that can lean down and have the ramp extend to the ground. This will make getting into and out of a bed camper much easier I'd think.

Also... At night with the ramp extended and the light turned on inside the camper, it will look like a UFO has landed with the classic ramp extended ready for little green men to walk out and greet us. Think of the final scenes of Close Encounters of the Third Kind. And a bunch of other movies/media about UFO contacts.

One could take advantage of this and design a camper that was shaped a little more like a UFO such that it had good aerodynamics but also looked like it could fly away at any moment. Hopefully, ET will make it back in time before you close up the ramp and take off.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
One could take advantage of this and design a camper that was shaped a little more like a UFO such that it had good aerodynamics but also looked like it could fly away at any moment. Hopefully, ET will make it back in time before you close up the ramp and take off.
You should think about going to Burning Man ^-^ At least a regional, if not the one in Nevada.

-Crissa

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
You should think about going to Burning Man ^-^ At least a regional, if not the one in Nevada.

-Crissa
I've wanted to go to burning man since 1993. Never managed to get there yet though.

xodarap1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Buick Encore, Nissan Sentra, >>> Cybertruck TM
Occupation
Security
Country flag
This is the exact type of truck topper that I want. I hope that the Cybertruck will be solar ready to accept external solar to charge the truck. This one is from AT Overland Atlis model. Hopefully someone starts making these when the truck finally gets in production.
F6971A5B-7576-4181-B926-FC1585B71F0A.jpeg
Thats nice! I'm hoping for a high top, 6 person tent with elastic side sections that can be set up around the back of the truck when the vault is open and ramp is down. So all that area can be used as enclosed camp space and then be packed away and put in a bag in the vault. Imagine backing the truck 1/4 way into a 6 person dome tent and having the sides at 45 degree and top seal forward, top of vault. I will be after max space with minimal weight and all of it in a duffle bag when stored. I'd try to draw what i'm describing, but if you ever saw me draw, you would be glad i'm not going to attempt it lol. :)

Last edited:

xodarap1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Buick Encore, Nissan Sentra, >>> Cybertruck TM
Occupation
Security
Country flag
Thats nice! I'm hoping for a high top, 6 person tent with elastic side sections that can be set up around the back of the truck when the vault is open and ramp is down. So all that area can be used as enclosed camp space and then be packed away and put in a bag in the vault. Imagine backing the truck 1/4 way into a 6 person dome tent and having the sides at 45 degree and top seal forward, top of vault. I will be after max space with minimal weight and all of it in a duffle bag when stored. I'd try to draw what i'm describing, but if you ever saw me draw, you would be glad i'm not going to attempt it lol. :)
Kind of like this design, but bigger:

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I kinda like this setup. Can power everything right in the tent area off the CT.

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 6.31.08 AM.png
With an ICE vehicle, how is this not a suicidal death trap? Just when it gets rainy and cold, you batten the hatches and turn on the heat. THIS JUST IN: Adventure loving family dies of carbon monoxide poisoning while camping.

Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
With an ICE vehicle, how is this not a suicidal death trap? Just when it gets rainy and cold, you batten the hatches and turn on the heat. THIS JUST IN: Adventure loving family dies of carbon monoxide poisoning while camping.
To be safe then, this disclaimer can be attached to all things all the time in case of idiot outbreak:

Disclaimer
Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law.
For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully.

Void where prohibited. No representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or utility of these materials or any information or opinion contained herein. Actual mileage may vary. Prices slightly higher west of the Mississippi. All models over 18 years of age. No animals were harmed during the production of this product. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or events, past, present or future, is purely coincidental. This product not to be construed as an endorsement of any product or company, nor as the adoption or promulgation of any guidelines, standards or recommendations. Some names have been changed to protect the innocent. This product is meant for educational purposes only. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Package sold by weight, not volume. Contents may settle during shipment. No user-serviceable parts inside. Use only as directed.

Do not eat. Not a toy.

Postage will be paid by addressee. If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. One size fits all. Colors may, in time, fade. For office use only. Edited for television. List was current at time of printing. At participating locations only. Keep away from fire or flame. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitised for your protection. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of the dog. Limited time offer. No purchase necessary. Not recommended for children under 12. Prerecorded for this time zone. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Slippery when wet. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. For recreational use only. No Canadian coins. List each check separately by bank number. This is not an offer to sell securities.

Read at your own risk. Ask your doctor or pharmacist. Parental guidance advised. Always read the label. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Do not stamp. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. Contains non-milk fat. Date as postmark. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Use only in well-ventilated area. Price does not include taxes. Not for resale. Hand wash only. Keep away from sunlight. For a limited time only. No preservatives or additives. Keep away from pets and small children. Safety goggles required during use. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue use. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. Please remain seated until the web page has come to a complete stop. Refrigerate after opening. Flammable. Must be 18 years or older. Seat backs and tray tables must be in the upright position. Repeat as necessary. Do not look directly into light. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. No salt, MSG, artificial colouring or flavoring added. Reproduction strictly prohibited. Pregnant women, the elderly, and children should avoid prolonged exposure to this product. If ingested, do not induce vomiting. May contain nuts. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Do not use if safety seal is broken.

Apply only to affected area. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, asthma, glaucoma, or difficulty in urination. May be too intense for some viewers. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. Many suitcases look alike. Post office will not deliver without postage. Not the Beatles. Products are not authorized for use as critical components in life support devices or systems. Driver does not carry cash. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not play your headset at high volume. Discontinue use of this product if any of the following occurs: itching, aching, vertigo, dizziness, ringing in your ears, vomiting, giddiness, aural or visual hallucinations, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, drowsiness, insomnia, profuse sweating, shivering, or heart palpitations. Video+ and Video- are at ECL voltage levels, HSYNC and VSYNC are at TTL voltage levels. It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. This product has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory rats. Do not use the AC adaptor provided with this player for other products.

DO NOT DELETE THIS LINE -- make depend depends on it.

Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, accident, lightning, flood, hail storm, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, avalanche, earthquake or tremor, hurricane, solar activity, meteorite strike, nearby supernova and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper or unauthorised use, incorrect line voltage, unauthorised use, unauthorised repair, improper installation, typographical errors, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, microwave ovens or mobile phones, sonic boom vibrations, ionising radiation, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, disk failure, accidental file deletions, mud slides, forest fire, riots or other civil unrest, acts of terrorism or war, whether declared or not, explosive devices or projectiles (which can include, but may not be limited to, arrows, crossbow bolts, air gun pellets, bullets, shot, cannon balls, BBs, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, ICBMs, or emissions of electromagnetic radiation such as radio waves, microwaves, infra-red radiation, visible light, UV, X-rays, alpha, beta and gamma rays, neutrons, neutrinos, positrons, N-rays, knives, stones, bricks, spit-wads, spears, javelins etc.).

Other restrictions may apply. Breach of these conditions is likely to cause unquantifiable loss that may not be capable of remedy by the payment of damages.

This supersedes all previous disclaimers
Entire contents (c) 1999 by Our Group, Inc. This disclaimer is protected by copyright and its use, copying, distribution and decompilation is restricted. All rights reserved. No part of this disclaimer or any attachments may be copied or reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means, optical, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, telepathic, or otherwise, without the express witnessed and notarised prior written consent of the all holders of the relevant copyrights.

The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information is implied. No liability is accepted for errors, omissions or inadequacies in the information contained herein or for interpretations thereof. The reader assumes sole responsibility for the selection of these materials to achieve its intended results. The opinions expressed herein are subject to change without notice.

The information in this document and any attached files is strictly private and confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended solely for and should be read only by the individual(s) or organisation(s) to whom or which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, notify the sender by return, delete the message, and destroy all copies of the email and associated files in your possession; you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. It may contain information that is confidential and/or covered by legal professional or other privilege (or other rules or laws with similar effect in jurisdictions outside England and Wales).
We have an anti-virus system installed on all our PCs and therefore any files leaving us via email will have been checked for known viruses, but are not guaranteed to be virus free. We accept no responsibility once an email transmission and any attachments have left us.
No part of this message is intended to form any part of any contract. The views expressed in this message are not necessarily the views of my employer, and the company, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or completeness, unless expressly stated to the contrary. This message is not intended to be relied upon without subsequent written confirmation of its contents. This company therefore shall not accept any liability of any kind which may arise from any person acting upon the contents of this message without having had written confirmation.

This document originates from the Internet, and therefore may not be from the alleged source. If you have any doubts about the origin or content of this document please contact our Support Desk.

Moral:
This mail could have come from absolutely anybody masquerading as the sender, could have been read quite legally by the State under the RIP legislation, by the security services of any other state through which the data passes, by the sender's or receiver's employer on the pretext of protection of business interests, and read or altered by anybody working at any of the infrastructure services involved in its transmission. Given that internet routing is complex and adaptive, you don't even know who most of these parties are. Why not use encryption next time?
Sponsored