Kodakell

First Name
Koda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Who actually manufactures the stereo speakers? I have an amazing focal set up that I’ll likely never get to put into another vehicle unless I get another Tundra but that won’t happen.
I don’t think I’ll ever hear anything as good as the focal set up I have (required 1 amp for front panel speakers and another amp for the rear panel speakers. Lastly, 1 amp for subs). It was a rock concert that went on inside my vehicle cause I was tired of hearing everyone else’s shyt.
pretty sure Tesla manufactures their speakers in house.
Sponsored

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
While we do not have the specifics of what the CT sound system will be made of, The sound systems in Teslas are well regarded. Are you familiar with Bang and Olufsen? Tesla hired former B&O engineers to provide the sound system for the Model 3.

You might be interested in this article on active noise reduction and Tesla. Seems this would be a fit for Cybertruck.

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-cabin-noise-reduction-upgrade-dsp-concepts-interview/

TruckDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-motor
Country flag
I had a Bose system in a Cadillac. Nothing special.

The sound in the Model Y is the best I have ever heard.

rodmacpherson

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Security Architect (IT/Infosec)
Country flag
I recall hearing Elon say (perhaps in the Rogan interview?) That they hired audio engineers from B&O to do the sound systems in the 3 and Y.
Sponsored