Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I think flashing red light is for emergency use only... Maybe could while parked?
Moving slowly isn't flashing, but yes, no red allowed on front while in traffic.

Every state is different. To even have a yellow flasher mounted (even if not being used) that's not part of the four-square, you have to have a specific permit in Nevada. Of course, anyone can have yellow or green lights in California.

-Crissa
Sponsored

Rio

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Titan
Country flag
Hi everybody.
I’m thinking a fun project to do while we are waiting for our trucks would be to do a rendering of a mad max style interceptor cybertruck. I suck at that stuff but have some good ideas and I am sure many of you would too. Perhaps adding some crusty old solar panels or a multi fuel generator in the bed. If anyone has the skills to take it on.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck renderings and creations A5D20A0C-BB9C-4333-9E2B-4BE4A8AD8D78

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Alright. I did a thing. Here's my Cybertruck firepit. I'll post pictures of it with a fire in the bed shortly. It isn't quite done yet and no, I'm not going to make it perfect (obviously). I mean, it's a fire pit.

It weighs in at a bit over 60 pounds for anyone curious about that. I'm aware the windows aren't quite right. My daughter taped them out and I didn't notice. There is a bed cover, fire box, and ash catching tray incorporated. The wheels are made from single pieces of steel that was cut out and folded to make wheel shapes. They do not move. Heck, the whole thing doesn't move without my back letting me know that I'm in danger territory! Man, I'm going to have to fix those windows now that I've noticed, I can't un-notice it.
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck renderings and creations Cyber Pit 2

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Alright. I did a thing. Here's my Cybertruck firepit. I'll post pictures of it with a fire in the bed shortly. It isn't quite done yet and no, I'm not going to make it perfect (obviously). I mean, it's a fire pit.

It weighs in at a bit over 60 pounds for anyone curious about that. I'm aware the windows aren't quite right. My daughter taped them out and I didn't notice. There is a bed cover, fire box, and ash catching tray incorporated. The wheels are made from single pieces of steel that was cut out and folded to make wheel shapes. They do not move. Heck, the whole thing doesn't move without my back letting me know that I'm in danger territory! Man, I'm going to have to fix those windows now that I've noticed, I can't un-notice it.
Cyber Pit 2.jpg
Its so cool can't wait to see the pictures with the fire going!

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
The way the firebox is basically inside a hollow truck, the fire can shine past the firebox, internal to the truck, and shine on the ground immediately to the front. My daughter said "It looks like he's flashing his hazards". I tried to capture it with a quick video.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
This is how you would guarantee future sales. Get into impressionable minds before anyone else does (I was talking about my mind but this kid is there too):

Sponsored