Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
Thanks for sharing! Should I start ignoring this channel going forward? I sense lot of negative stupid bias from these guys for Cybertruck. Their comments on Cybertruck after driving gas guzzling trucks - “Decent noise” from the AWD motor, No “instant” Torque off the bat? Seriously? Wow!! I just stopped the video right there.

heems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y AWD, 2024 Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
💯. In the off-road update the kid says it right at the beginning of video. I paraphrase - if I praise the Cybertruck they call me a fanboi and if I don’t praise it I am called a hater. Ie damned if you do and damned if you don’t. But here is the rub for me - if you are an honest person you say the truth. Good bad or ugly. It’s not about looking good or serving an agenda. These guys haven’t made the transition to this step. As a result I stopped watching them many years ago.

tingmo13

First Name
tashi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model Y
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
'am not a car or truck person-so, don't really care-while back one of my co workers always brag about his Ram can haul a house. After several years he told us he didn't tow or haul anything-that's the reality. Cybertruck is so different b/c of stainless steel and SBW, period! I reserved Cybertruck early but gonna wait for a smaller trim. Just chill & enjoy the awesome Cybertruck-donkey kick the noise!

mbrockus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model X, AWD CT
Occupation
President of the Anonymous of the Anonymous Club
Country flag
Oh Look.. another craptastic video from the real truck guys... Maybe Tonka trucks but I will happily move on to more enjoyable content.
Sponsored